Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Basic Info

  1. #1
    matted's Avatar
    matted is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    2,685
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 328 Times in 222 Posts

    Default Basic Info

    Hey Simon -

    Good timing - I was looking for one more product to promote and BetOnline was on my short list. Your relationship with Income Access is solely for the reporting side? They dont actually have anything directly to do with the affiliate program, correct? (I refuse to work through them after the problems they had with Lassiters closing)

    I also wanted to make sure the T&C were up to date... I still need to read through it more carefully - but of immediate concern with respect to withdrawal fees (especially with one of the lower payout percentages on the lower tier)?

    I dont see any minimum player requirements either - I hope that to be the case (a major stumbling block for other top rated sportsbooks)

    ... and and I see betonline allows up to 25 team parlays... let me know when someone hits one of those <lol>

    Otherwise, good to see you back running a growing sports betting affiliate program!

    Thanks,
    Matt
    Owner, Cognitive Powers, Inc.
    Soon to be ex-webmaster
    Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In

  2. #2
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 247 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    Sorry just saw this post - There is no min. players set.

    Unsure what fees you are referring to but we offer an option to pay directly into your players account for free and once you have built up some commissions you can then get paid by bankwire/check.
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  3. #3
    matted's Avatar
    matted is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    2,685
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 328 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    Hey Simon - I forgot about this post too - got wrapped up in things as is uaually the case this time of year.

    The fees I were referring to were the withdrawal fees...

    Your T&C look like this:


    6.5 We shall be entitled to set-off from the amount of commission to be paid to You any associated costs related to the transfer of such commission. In the event that the commission to be paid to You in any calendar month is less than USD100 (the "Minimum Amount"), We shall not be obligated to make the payment until such time as the commission is equal to or greater than the Minimum Amount. It is up to You to check the relevant minimum amounts per payment processing method, as well as their costs associated with them.
    Minimum Commissions and other restrictions per payment method are:

    The cost for Wire transfer is USD75, and the cost for check is USD50 for each set of commissions.
    I know myself (and many other webmasters dont like using player accounts because it blurs the line between playing at the sportsbook and running a business.


    Also a heads up... In the T&C the link to the commission plan is broken (missing .aspx from the url)
    Owner, Cognitive Powers, Inc.
    Soon to be ex-webmaster
    Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •