View Poll Results: Best Affiliate Backends 2023

Voters
8. You may not vote on this poll
  • Income Access

    3 37.50%
  • Raventrack

    0 0%
  • Netrefer

    0 0%
  • Cellxpert

    3 37.50%
  • MyAffiliates

    1 12.50%
  • Affilka

    0 0%
  • Other Third-Party Backend (please share in a post)

    1 12.50%
  • A Programs' Proprietary Backend (please share in a post)

    0 0%
Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    COPCapo is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2009
    Posts
    247
    Thanks
    39
    Thanked 42 Times in 29 Posts

    Question Best Affiliate Program Backends 2023

    Let's find out what is the best Affiliate Program Backends out there in 2023

  2. #2
    onlinebetdotcom's Avatar
    onlinebetdotcom is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Location
    Bogota
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 62 Times in 56 Posts

    Default

    I been joining programs and so far incomeaccess looks the oldest

  3. #3
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    Cellxpert for sure is the best. Easy to access and navigate to get what I am looking for. Very clean platform. Next I would go with Affilka and MyAffiliates as close second places.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  4. #4
    onlinebetdotcom's Avatar
    onlinebetdotcom is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2023
    Location
    Bogota
    Posts
    310
    Thanks
    164
    Thanked 62 Times in 56 Posts

    Default

    I am surprised how out of date some of these backends can be. I thought online gambling industry would be the most advanced.

  5. #5
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    3,415
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    427
    Thanked 2,004 Times in 1,256 Posts

    Default

    I like my affiliates as i can keep an eye on players, as long as its not hidden, i have also noticed a trend for propriety systems lately which seem to hide a lot of info ( so i rank them lower)


  6. #6
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,901
    Thanks
    614
    Thanked 1,241 Times in 768 Posts

    Default

    Probably MA if I have to chose one from your list, but the very best are not even mentioned. The Betwinner Partners panel eg?! Or 1xBet is great too ...

  7. #7
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    From the list, I would say My Affiliates
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  8. #8
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,707
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,369 Times in 2,043 Posts

    Default

    Thank you, COPCapco for the poll. An interesting topic that I think deserves more discussion than it has received lately. So, it has been selected as our weekly poll for this week.

    Based on the discussion thusfar, I added a couple of additional poll options just now. And I also extended the poll so folks could still share their opinion (originally this poll only accepted responses for five days).
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  9. #9
    NoDepositCasinos's Avatar
    NoDepositCasinos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2022
    Location
    Colombia
    Posts
    1,246
    Thanks
    364
    Thanked 488 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    From the list, Cellxpert and, in second place, My Affiliates.
    casinobonusnewsletter.com - AMs contact me for deals

    revenueoptimization.io - DM me if you want to be featured in our blog

  10. #10
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    5,453
    Thanks
    9,156
    Thanked 3,005 Times in 2,217 Posts

    Default

    Cellxpert is my favourite one, with a smooth interface to use.

  11. #11
    Malikbhai is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2017
    Posts
    786
    Thanks
    204
    Thanked 378 Times in 247 Posts

    Default

    If I were an operator, it would be a very tough call between MyAffiliates and AffiliateControl.

    AffiliateControl gives tons of data for serious companies in the the gambling marketing business.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •