Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 51
  1. #21
    Miles_FTA's Avatar
    Miles_FTA is offline No longer with Fast Track
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    1,490
    Thanks
    121
    Thanked 540 Times in 405 Posts

    Default

    www.casinotopsonline.com & http://bestbettingcasinos.com Must get a mention growing fast well done and keep it up

  2. #22
    MMM
    MMM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    1,353
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 578 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ares View Post
    It was... before it was bought by a casino company...
    It wasn't. It was bought by LCB
    Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
    Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.

  3. #23
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,871
    Thanks
    880
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 841 Posts

    Default

    Anyone know who does Latest Casino Bonuses? Are they on the forum?

    Just looking at that site from a traffic/keywords standpoint, looks like it might have taken a big penguin/algo traffic hit in the last 6-12 months.

  4. #24
    Fedr1 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 10 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Askgamblers
    thepogg
    gpwa )))

  5. #25
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    2,522
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 1,012 Posts

    Default

    quite a few big sites have taken a hit the last few months.. right now serps are all over the place. even some of the bigger bookie aff sites have taken 50-60% hit

  6. #26
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,871
    Thanks
    880
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 841 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderpunter View Post
    quite a few big sites have taken a hit the last few months.. right now serps are all over the place. even some of the bigger bookie aff sites have taken 50-60% hit
    Yep, I remember seeing that Latest Casino Bonuses bought Wizard of Odds for £1.45m and thought, 'wow, they must be smashing it to splash that on another site'.

    But just looking at basic keyword searches like casino bonuses, new casino bonuses etc etc, then the Latest Casino Bonuses site is nowhere to be seen when you'd expect it to be up there.

  7. #27
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    2,522
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 1,012 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingJim View Post
    Yep, I remember seeing that Latest Casino Bonuses bought Wizard of Odds for £1.45m and thought, 'wow, they must be smashing it to splash that on another site'.

    But just looking at basic keyword searches like casino bonuses, new casino bonuses etc etc, then the Latest Casino Bonuses site is nowhere to be seen when you'd expect it to be up there.
    I was doing some checking of my own today, for certain keywords only to notice pages with maybe one line of text are coming up top positions mainly all spammy bonus type sites "you know the scraper sites" .. but keywords that are not bonus related. their is no way the crawler can look at the page and think.. this is relevant, something strange is going on.. all the worthless copied bonus sites seem to have been given a big boost...

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to wonderpunter For This Useful Post:

    dfiocch (22 September 2016)

  9. #28
    MMM
    MMM is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2014
    Posts
    1,353
    Thanks
    349
    Thanked 578 Times in 402 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingJim View Post
    Anyone know who does Latest Casino Bonuses? Are they on the forum?

    Just looking at that site from a traffic/keywords standpoint, looks like it might have taken a big penguin/algo traffic hit in the last 6-12 months.
    Josh. Zuga is the one active on the forum.
    Best casinos to play slot machines online for real money. Reviews of best Real Money Casinos online.
    Check OnlineBlackjackExplorer for ratings of the best casinos to play blackjack online. Which games offer the lowest house edge, as well as free blackjack games, live dealer and mobile blackjack sites.

  10. #29
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,871
    Thanks
    880
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 841 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderpunter View Post
    I was doing some checking of my own today, for certain keywords only to notice pages with maybe one line of text are coming up top positions mainly all spammy bonus type sites "you know the scraper sites" .. but keywords that are not bonus related. their is no way the crawler can look at the page and think.. this is relevant, something strange is going on.. all the worthless copied bonus sites seem to have been given a big boost...
    Not noticed anything like that, any chance you could PM me one keyword where it's happening?

  11. #30
    wonderpunter's Avatar
    wonderpunter is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2013
    Posts
    2,522
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    402
    Thanked 1,684 Times in 1,012 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingJim View Post
    Not noticed anything like that, any chance you could PM me one keyword where it's happening?
    Today the serps are back to normal.. but they were game related and not one bonus site has any game content yet they were ranking.. perhaps the float before the flush down the pan for panda?

  12. #31
    dfiocch's Avatar
    dfiocch is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    789
    Thanked 567 Times in 350 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderpunter View Post
    I was doing some checking of my own today, for certain keywords only to notice pages with maybe one line of text are coming up top positions mainly all spammy bonus type sites "you know the scraper sites" .. but keywords that are not bonus related. their is no way the crawler can look at the page and think.. this is relevant, something strange is going on.. all the worthless copied bonus sites seem to have been given a big boost...
    It's almost 1.5 year now. All those junky, scraper sites are on top for many, many keywords.
    Penguin is a big fail: just take a look on their "backlink profiles"...
    Last edited by dfiocch; 22 September 2016 at 7:54 am.

  13. #32
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,871
    Thanks
    880
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 841 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wonderpunter View Post
    Today the serps are back to normal.. but they were game related and not one bonus site has any game content yet they were ranking.. perhaps the float before the flush down the pan for panda?
    Maybe so, I haven't seen any really crappy bonus sites in the niches I do. Most people have wised up a little bit and at least try to put SOME content on there.

  14. #33
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,221
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 904 Times in 538 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dfiocch View Post
    It's almost 1.5 year now. All those junky, scraper sites are on top for many, many keywords.
    Penguin is a big fail: just take a look on their "backlink profiles"...
    Indeed, semrush.com has an enormous entertainment factor.
    Yesterday i checked a page, online since early 2016
    160 indexed pages
    6.4k keys in US serps (monster keys only)
    $126.000 estimated traffic Cost
    200 backlinks, almost only hacked .edu´s, forums or guestbooks ...
    Casino and Sports Betting Domain Names For Sale. Trusted Seller.

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to eenzoo For This Useful Post:

    dfiocch (23 September 2016)

  16. #34
    Muppet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2007
    Posts
    576
    Thanks
    166
    Thanked 659 Times in 289 Posts

    Default

    Two things I know for sure: most affiliate sites are worthless in terms of value for the searcher and online gambling is not a priority for Google. The industry is so spam and blackhat-ridden that I reckon Google gave up long ago trying to do anything about it. If you think they care about the quality of rankings for online casino searches when they pretty much view all affiliate sites as bad as each other (or that they are doing anything about it) then I have a bridge to sell you. That is the reality. Either accept it and move on or just keep whinging. Either way nothing is going to change.

  17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Muppet For This Useful Post:

    dfiocch (26 September 2016), RacingJim (26 September 2016)

  18. #35
    dfiocch's Avatar
    dfiocch is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Posts
    878
    Thanks
    789
    Thanked 567 Times in 350 Posts

  19. #36
    drslot26's Avatar
    drslot26 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2011
    Location
    London
    Posts
    37
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 24 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    Casinomeister
    Askgamblers
    And myself

  20. #37
    eenzoo's Avatar
    eenzoo is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    Bella Italia
    Posts
    1,221
    Thanks
    428
    Thanked 904 Times in 538 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eenzoo View Post
    Indeed, semrush.com has an enormous entertainment factor.
    Yesterday i checked a page, online since early 2016
    160 indexed pages
    6.4k keys in US serps (monster keys only)
    $126.000 estimated traffic Cost
    200 backlinks, almost only hacked .edu´s, forums or guestbooks ...
    Btw. this page becomes famous http://calvinayre.com/2016/09/26/bus...sity-websites/
    Casino and Sports Betting Domain Names For Sale. Trusted Seller.

  21. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to eenzoo For This Useful Post:

    dfiocch (27 September 2016), RacingJim (26 September 2016), wonderpunter (26 September 2016)

  22. #38
    RacingJim is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    1,871
    Thanks
    880
    Thanked 1,362 Times in 841 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eenzoo View Post
    Wowsers. That's about as black hat as it gets. Hacking other people's sites and implanting links into trusted content (on irrelevant topics). Not sure whether the guys deserves a pat on the back or a jail sentence.

    Just tried one of the sites and it's a WP site. Guess he must be hacking WP sites and inserting little hidden backlinks in the content. Very clever I suppose. Just another criminal though at the end of the day.
    Last edited by RacingJim; 26 September 2016 at 8:01 pm. Reason: Edit

  23. #39
    santomarco is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Posts
    96
    Thanks
    20
    Thanked 21 Times in 13 Posts

    Default

    I like

    Casino City
    Ask Gamblers
    The Pogg

    Every day i reed this sites and I like what they find here...

    Good work.

  24. #40
    David_Allegro's Avatar
    David_Allegro is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    September 2016
    Location
    Orlando, Fl USA
    Posts
    45
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 12 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RacingJim View Post
    I think **inserts my site here** is the best site, fun times assured for all players, I give you best price.
    This made me smile.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •