Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Best Cry EVER!

  1. #1
    HBKKH is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 62 Times in 31 Posts

    Default Best Cry EVER!

    From the show intervention. Wow.

    <object width="640" height="385">


    <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ee925OTFBCA&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></object>

  2. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    I have to say, I know it's supposed to be emotional and all that, but I couldn't help but laugh.. and laugh a lot.

    It's definitely a unique cry...
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  3. #3
    HBKKH is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2010
    Posts
    311
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 62 Times in 31 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    I have to say, I know it's supposed to be emotional and all that, but I couldn't help but laugh.. and laugh a lot.

    It's definitely a unique cry...
    hilarious. I want to make that noise my phone ringtone. haha

  4. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    actually that would be awesome!
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •