Results 1 to 20 of 20
  1. #1
    PromoteCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,114
    Thanks
    1,069
    Thanked 489 Times in 333 Posts

    Default VBET Termination of UK Affiliate Partnerships

    So just got this email from VBet concerning UK affiliates.

    Dear Affiliate Partners,

    In order to keep Vbet content compliant with the UK marketing and advertising requirements as well as UK GC Regulation, unfortunately, we will need to suspend all the current deals in the UK market with a promise to review our partnership terms and re-assign agreements only in case after you get acquainted with our T&C (to be updated soon) and pass Due Diligence process.
    In relation to this decision, we urgently require to remove all UK facing content on your websites referencing Vbet, meantime, prevent the visibility of Vbet for the new players.

    In case you would prefer to continue your partnership with Vbet after already passing the required stages of verification and documentation, with a reasoning that your affiliate performance can be successful and productive, please respond to this email by sending your proposal, and we will discuss further.

    Please be assured that all your account-reated data in our affiliate system including your balance and players details will not be amended without a prior discussion and clarification with you.

    We strongly expect to receive your feedback in the near 48 hours.

    We trust you understand our position.


    Thanks.


    Best Regards,


    Affiliate Manager

    As you can see it is just another generic email non personalised.
    BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to PromoteCasino For This Useful Post:

    Mattbar (6 June 2019)

  3. #2
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    We've worked with them since the day they launched in the UK, it would be nice to at least get a personalised heads up from our AM. They've obviously gotten themselves into trouble with the UK authorities somewhere down the line.

  4. #3
    PromoteCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,114
    Thanks
    1,069
    Thanked 489 Times in 333 Posts

    Default

    Seems that way, but no warning at all is a bit poor. At least I was not too heavily invested.
    They may well get it all sorted and get back in the UK game but I doubt it.
    BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards

  5. #4
    hazartnata's Avatar
    hazartnata is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2017
    Location
    London
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    11
    Thanked 15 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    We've received requirements from another Sportsbook/Casino powered by BetConstruct/Vbet and they saY:

    to work on the UK market (UKGC license) – due diligence is slightly more complicated – you’ll have to provide (certificate of incorporation, M&A, structure chart and:

    - register of directors
    - directors photographic ID
    - directors proof of address (no more than 3 months old)
    - UBO photographic ID
    - UBO proof of address (no more than 3 months old)
    - register of members
    - declaration of trust (where applicable)

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to hazartnata For This Useful Post:

    Mattbar (7 June 2019)

  7. #5
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hazartnata View Post
    We've received requirements from another Sportsbook/Casino powered by BetConstruct/Vbet and they saY:

    to work on the UK market (UKGC license) – due diligence is slightly more complicated – you’ll have to provide (certificate of incorporation, M&A, structure chart and:

    - register of directors
    - directors photographic ID
    - directors proof of address (no more than 3 months old)
    - UBO photographic ID
    - UBO proof of address (no more than 3 months old)
    - register of members
    - declaration of trust (where applicable)
    Yeah this is fairly standard now, we have all of this ready to provide. It is just a shame they couldn't be proactive with this, rather than shutting us down then asking for the docs in order for the deals to be re-instated.

  8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mattbar For This Useful Post:

    allaboutthebets (8 June 2019), PromoteCasino (7 June 2019)

  9. #6
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default

    Interesting, never received an e-mail or notice. Account still in good order.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  10. #7
    PromoteCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,114
    Thanks
    1,069
    Thanked 489 Times in 333 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pokerface View Post
    Interesting, never received an e-mail or notice. Account still in good order.
    Be worth checking with your AM, as my account is still there and will probably be accessable. Just unable to send new UK traffic. I sent an email which was a bit of a rant but had no reply so they are obviously not bothered one way or another.
    BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards

  11. #8
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PromoteCasino View Post
    Be worth checking with your AM, as my account is still there and will probably be accessable. Just unable to send new UK traffic. I sent an email which was a bit of a rant but had no reply so they are obviously not bothered one way or another.
    Given they "strongly expect to receive your feedback in the near 48 hours." I replied straight away and also stated that I strongly expect to receive a reply within 48 hours. Still waiting, they don't give a f**k. Its their loss, redirecting traffic to other brands instead in the meantime.

  12. #9
    PromoteCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,114
    Thanks
    1,069
    Thanked 489 Times in 333 Posts

    Default

    @Mattbar Please post an update if they do get in contact and what their requirements are.
    BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards

  13. #10
    vardan's Avatar
    vardan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2014
    Location
    Barcelona, Spain
    Posts
    430
    Thanks
    378
    Thanked 231 Times in 156 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PromoteCasino View Post
    Seems that way, but no warning at all is a bit poor. At least I was not too heavily invested.
    They may well get it all sorted and get back in the UK game but I doubt it.
    They have signed a new deal with Arsenal until 2022, so obviously they are not going to leave the UK market.

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to vardan For This Useful Post:

    PromoteCasino (14 June 2019)

  15. #11
    agsgroup's Avatar
    agsgroup is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2014
    Location
    The Broads
    Posts
    408
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    470
    Thanked 158 Times in 125 Posts

    Default

    I've only been working with them 2 months - I'm trying to get paid and it seems you need to fill out all their Due Diligence forms to even get paid - anyone else finding this?

  16. #12
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by agsgroup View Post
    I've only been working with them 2 months - I'm trying to get paid and it seems you need to fill out all their Due Diligence forms to even get paid - anyone else finding this?
    We are owned a fair amount from April that is still pending, so I guess they won't release that until they've made us jump through the due diligence hoops. I wish they would just get on with it.

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to Mattbar For This Useful Post:

    agsgroup (14 June 2019)

  18. #13
    agsgroup's Avatar
    agsgroup is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2014
    Location
    The Broads
    Posts
    408
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    470
    Thanked 158 Times in 125 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattbar View Post
    We are owned a fair amount from April that is still pending, so I guess they won't release that until they've made us jump through the due diligence hoops. I wish they would just get on with it.
    Ok thanks, not just me then I am in process of sending back forms, hope I can continue as the brand works well.

  19. #14
    Amalya is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Hi all,

    I am Amalya, Vbet Affiliate Manager. If anyone still has issues, please feel free to contact me by E-mail: amalya.mnatsakanyan{@}vbet.{com}
    or skype: Amalya-VBetAffiliates and we are going to solve everything as soon as possible.

    Sorry for any delays.


    Last edited by Amalya; 25 June 2019 at 9:28 am.

  20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Amalya For This Useful Post:

    agsgroup (25 June 2019)

  21. #15
    Mars Richard's Avatar
    Mars Richard is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    31
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked 4 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    They should have had a notice for us, so we could know it sooner.

  22. #16
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Has anyone been approved on this yet? Sent in docs a month ago and still nothing. Shambles.

  23. #17
    PromoteCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,114
    Thanks
    1,069
    Thanked 489 Times in 333 Posts

    Default

    I received the documentation, but am still working my way thru it. Trying to get my partners ID etc is just ridiculous.

    So I take it even if I did send it on to them I could wait a long time to hear back. Are you still promoting them Matt while your waiting for them?
    BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards

  24. #18
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PromoteCasino View Post
    I received the documentation, but am still working my way thru it. Trying to get my partners ID etc is just ridiculous.

    So I take it even if I did send it on to them I could wait a long time to hear back. Are you still promoting them Matt while your waiting for them?
    I sent it in weeks ago and nothing yet. They even sent me two further documentation requests after I had submitted, chaotic.

    I dropped them right back while this was going on and was about to redirect their traffic but I've noticed traffic is being tracked again as of this week. Whether that is because they have approved my DD and not notified me (which would be consistent) or some other reason I don't know.

    Let me know how you get on when you submit.

  25. The Following User Says Thank You to Mattbar For This Useful Post:

    PromoteCasino (10 July 2019)

  26. #19
    PromoteCasino is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2013
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,114
    Thanks
    1,069
    Thanked 489 Times in 333 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mattbar View Post
    I sent it in weeks ago and nothing yet. They even sent me two further documentation requests after I had submitted, chaotic.

    I dropped them right back while this was going on and was about to redirect their traffic but I've noticed traffic is being tracked again as of this week. Whether that is because they have approved my DD and not notified me (which would be consistent) or some other reason I don't know.

    Let me know how you get on when you submit.
    I took them off the sites the day I got the email, so would not know if it would of been tracking on not. I will crack on and get the paperwork done this week. Be interesting to see if I get the same extra document request you did.

    Will keep you posted but maybe Amalya can answer you about if you are approved etc...
    BettingOffers.bet - Latest offers and bonuses from reputable UK bookmakers. A New project underway but a long way to go Bookie Rewards

  27. #20
    Mattbar's Avatar
    Mattbar is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2015
    Location
    London
    Posts
    1,407
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 920 Times in 579 Posts

    Default

    Five weeks after sending DD docs no reply from Amalya, or anyone else. Has anyone else had any news from these guys, or even had replies to emails?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •