deep sadness
deep sadness
Last edited by cxgiugn; 6 November 2025 at 12:06 am.
No, anyone with 2+ neurons knows that the biggest and most advertised companies steal the most. For over a decade. So from this point of view the robbery was expected.
What was special about Bet365 was that they did not steal despite their size and "officiality".
In this industry, trust and reliability had been everything — once those were broken, there was no reason to continue believing in the partnership.In this industry, trust and reliability are everything — once those are broken, there’s no reason to continue believing in the partnership.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
Yes, the issue of jurisdiction and making sure that claims are not brought against — quite simply — the wrong legal entity is absolutely crucial. We’ve seen similar cases where someone sued Google or one of its regional subsidiaries and naturally failed, because the actual service provider was the U.S. or Irish Google entity.
So yes, the situation is legally complex.
…and don’t forget that Malta is an EU member state with a developed legal system, and while Gibraltar (along with the UK) is no longer within the EU framework, it is still far from being any kind of “banana republic.”
These are usually business decisions made at the highest levels of management; the “account managers” and “salespeople” typically aren’t the ones responsible — yet they are the ones who end up receiving most of the backlash.
Which, of course, does not justify the situation in any way. Not at all. It simply means that on a human level, they are often not in a much better position than those who were misled.
I wonder what they are doing on the top of this all.
The earnings indeed are all zeroes for me.
But the revenue, since mid-October, suddenly went to unbelievable numbers. Like turnover, deposits, number of bets, revenue... Everything went down like 100x. Revenue in November is even red.
So they are detagging players even in the already ***** account. I have no idea why they are doing this and whether they are doing the same for others.
But it would have been much easier just to shave everyone to the bone, without closing the account and that would be it.
This is like murdering already dead body. I do not get it.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
Nazarini (11 November 2025)
Thank you for your post. I was a little confused because suddenly no one is writing anything anymore. I can't find any entry on Google about how to proceed with bet365 anymore. That is quite strange. I don't really believe the situation will change, but there is still hope. In my partner account, I can still see deposits, turnover... but no earnings. They have been stagnant for weeks. Maybe bet365 will reconsider their partners and change their strategy. Wishing you all a great week.
Yes. Starting October 27, they very clearly began detagging players.
For my account it started Oct 16. Not started, it just happened.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
You're right, in the last decade they stole enormously, with the same amounts deposited in the first years, large amounts were made and in the last years, derisory amounts, there's no way that with the same deposit you can have different amounts every year, only down... but with their policy they kept affiliates like slaves, if you don't like it you can leave... I've swallowed enough these years, I'm personally preparing a lawsuit for the closure without my consultation and for the biased calculation of my income.
There is already a lot of people preparing for a massive lawsuit in this TG group - https://t.me/+-A-_JyBxRDYxOTI0
I apologize for the delay providing an update after the show. The issue is that there is no update to provide.
At the show, both Anthony and I stopped by the Affiliate Lounge at Sigma Central Europe many times, and each time we stopped by there was nobody from bet365 present. Also, the staff manning the Affiliate Lounge indicated they were not aware of anyone from bet365 having been there.
So, we are now redoubling our efforts to reach out to bet365 to obtain further information.
In the meantime, to increase the visibility of this thread, I have made it a sticky thread so it will appear front and center within the bet365 Partners forum.
Michael
GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com
Thank you Michael. That's unfortunate. They are a platinum sponsor, so I imagine there is something in the agreement requiring them to respond within a certain timeframe. Hopefully that isn't more than 24-48 hours.
Yet again I realise I must be in the minority when I prefer bad news (in this case no progress) to no news. No news leaves people wondering and you know we can dream up plenty of scenarios.![]()
James
That made my day ... you are joking right? They pay some bucks a year. Some mid2high x.xxx i guess ... they buying ad space and reputation!!!
You really cant believe there are some strings (for any sponsor) attached. Otherwise there would be absolutely no need to be visible here.
This GPWA and 90% of the active folk (including me) is outdated and plays absolutely no role anymore in the current iGaming affiliate landscape.
Its (sometimes) a nice place to bully around, to ask if someone got paid here and there. But its dead for real business. All the questions i have to operators, payment behavior, AM contacts, traffic sources, and so on, can cleared within seconds or minutes in Telegram. GPWA is like an old street in Naples where old ladies looking around, out of there windows, hunting some news, gossip while comforting them self with some pillow.
And btw ... its not only the problem with Bet365. If you start searching, you find dozens of unanswered threads, posts from members who have to deal with bullsh*** from sponsors ...
Always same modus operandi. Taking the money for the banners, making an initial intro, ... and disappear if problems occur.
The friend to the village idiot is taking the money ... and goes sailing, golfing, fishing what ever.
And if you say something to loud you got banned.
Last edited by eenzoo; 14 November 2025 at 11:16 am.
... just an idea came up. What if it wasn’t actually GPWA who held the power in their sponsorship deal with Bet365? In this industry, it’s considered a privilege to work with Bet365, and maybe GPWA thought, “Wow – we really want them, and they’re not the type to cause problems anyway.” And perhaps Bet365 said, “Alright, we’ll pay you amount X – but you’re responsible for your members. If you terminate the sponsorship before the contract ends, we want our money back.”
That could explain GPWA’s hesitant and miserable behavior toward the affected Bet365 affiliates and the actual obsolet "sponsor".
Michael,
thank you for your efforts anyway. It’s not an easy task, and I believe the community here genuinely appreciates the work you and Anthony are doing, even if I don’t expect bet365’s stance to actually change. We’ll see how things develop once the situation inevitably moves toward disputes.
No, I wasn't joking. Other programs have had their sponsorship terminated. Does it happen too slowly? Definitely.
As for your other points I agree with some of them. If you have a look at my posting history since the fiasco with Bodog and the BS term about not optimising for that name, you will see I voted with my feet. Or perhaps fingers when it's online forum.
James
Well said.
There are still gambling forums for "professionals". It was a thing not 10 years ago (when affiliate marketing started to go south), but 20 years ago, to make real money with online betting with odds discrepancies etc.
But people still discuss it seriously and they think they will make there some money.
I guess this is waiting until the last lady from Naples die and that will be it. But maybe some AI ghosts will continue talking amongst themselves. People are hyperconservative. Why I am still here, especially after Bet365 brought the last nail to the coffin, I honestly do not know either, but apparently I am making some story for myself to justify it.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
The company has fundamentally deteriorated, and the brand has lost most of its real value.