Hi,
We would like to know if there is any bet365 affiliates suffering from a big negative in revenues this month?
Big negative refers to minus 4-5 figures digits. Such as few thousands or tens of thousands.
Hi,
We would like to know if there is any bet365 affiliates suffering from a big negative in revenues this month?
Big negative refers to minus 4-5 figures digits. Such as few thousands or tens of thousands.
Yours sincerely
Team SoccerPunter
Web: https://www.soccerpunter.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/soccerpunter
A breakthrough in soccer predictions
Tipsters Competition | Livescore | Soccer Statistics | Platinum Membership | Arbitrage Sure Bets
Yes! I am here to check same thing. I see realy huge negative numbers these days. Tens of thousands...
Last edited by Mrtau; 22 June 2012 at 11:05 am.
I don’t have huge negative amounts, but due to stats lack of transparency I find the numbers weird most of the time. (my very much subjective sentiments)
The last few months (4-5) have been worrying in terms of revenue. Now I normally end every month with little + or –. So basically earn nothing with player activity at about the same level as it was during 'OK' times.
I remain very much hopeful and committed though LOL
Agree I also have doubts about fairness, when I look into report numbers and compare them with reports from year back
I have winners constantly and can not get out of the red starting from Oct 2011 until June 2012
here is the full report for the whole period :
xxxhttp://onlinecasinospins.com/reports/bet365.htm
what do you think ?
Major sporting events create the possibility of big wins and big losses for affiliates - especially smaller affiliates with a small player base.
This is because the number of games and options to bet on are significantly reduced (compared to a busy club season) and so there is a high chance of an overloaded betting book for your players - especially if they come from a tight geographic region.
I do not see big losses this time at Euro2012 - but I have seen this in the past at Euro2000 and WC2002
Yeo I agree,
I used to always see this during football season....usually not at the beginning of the season but by the time we would get to the playoffs the chances of it happening could increase.
And Gooner is spot on as far as the lower number of total players you have increase the risk.
But, if there is a big upset (providing your players didn't back a long shot) it can turn around just as easily.
Rick
Universal4
Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
Casino Affiliate Programs
Hosting and Domain Names
Gambling Industry Association
GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!
I like these mysterious days with many bets canceling each other out; many deposits with no losses etc
However, it is quite hard to compare with my stats, as demographics of your players (conversion, behaviour and betting style etc) is way different to what I got. (if we pretend that our stats are correct)
One thing looks certain though is that Bet365 has made quite a few bucks on your decent Sports turnover. So the fact that you haven’t seen any money for 9 months is.. what is the right word .. amusing… … and the fact that these 9 months are likely to prolong for several months is even more... amusing.
Your conversions in 2011 look very much targeted (slightly worse in 2012). I wonder about your experience with any other sports bookmaker for same kind of traffic?
bet365 does work on very slim margins.
GCG, £2.6 million in sports turnover from 32 depositors is way above what I would expect to see, but I don't know your market, are you advertising to very wealthy people?
Looking at your stats, you've got days with over £100k sports turnover from only 4 or 5 active players, and they are making an average of something like 50 bets per day each - it doesn't seem like typical recreational betting to me. Maybe you've picked up some professional punters who are dutching / arbing? Although I would expect them to be limited pretty quickly with these sorts of numbers.
I'm sure your AM can help work out what's happening, in my experience they are very helpful.
Interested in quality, relevant link exchanges and deals, especially with UK sites.
On a particular day this month, there was about 90k sports turnover with players winning a massive $78k in one day! On another occasion last week, the sports turnover was $50k+ and players won $58k+! That easily put the affiliate stats in a deep red negative not to forget other days of heavy winnings.
When we requested for more information about the player's betting habit, bet365 do not disclose if it is the same player winning nor they disclose what games they won from. So there is no way to find out whether it is the same player who is winning or whether he won by betting on favourites or underdogs. Although we do not ask for the player personal information, bet365 still refuse to divulge the players' bet statement.
As what some users have pointed out here, there is a indeed a lack of transparency and I hope bet365 can work on that.
Yours sincerely
Team SoccerPunter
Web: https://www.soccerpunter.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/soccerpunter
A breakthrough in soccer predictions
Tipsters Competition | Livescore | Soccer Statistics | Platinum Membership | Arbitrage Sure Bets
I am surprised you did not receive more detail from them. I have always received detail analysis of any apparent oddity. But it does appear you have some heavy hitters and not many of them so you will lose and win big. That is all that is going on with your account. Encouraging B365 will accommodate big players and still let them win as very few firms will. Hopefully if they are allowed to play on and their bet sizes are not limited this can turn around for you just as quickly.
By the way, having worked with Bet365 for years, I am certain they are totally honest. Having run a bookmaker myself in the past, I know there can be long periods of losses.
Last edited by justbookies; 23 June 2012 at 1:00 pm.
Guys, let me share something with you as well. I promote Bet365 since January 2012, and I really see strange numbers. For example, I have 62 new depositors and everyday I have average of 10 playing. This is kinda strange. Also, My players have Deposited 8,500 eur till today and the stats say that they have lost only 2,000. This is very strange! I really doubt the figures, and Im really worrying of the fairness as well. The worst is that is seems that there is no any evidence, they don't give out the stats of each player separately. Why? What are they afraid to do this? Other companies do give it out. And look into this: In the first 8 days of September they have deposited a total of 940 eur and I have earnings of 5 eur... That's really sad from bet365.
Those stats are not strange. In fact you are doing quite well to have 10 active players a day from 62 depositing clients. It suggests a lot of those 62 are actually active (consider that of those 10 a day, they will not be the same 10 a day). Also, punters do not lose 100% of their deposits! Expect months when you will lose (yes punters can win!), especially when there are so few players in your account - one winning player could put everything into negative. You have not said a single thing that is strange. You are doing fine. You need to do some research on what figures are expected. I think you are doing better than the average, to have clients lose 25% of their deposits. I would settle for that every time. I can assure you that Bet365 is the most trustworthy of all the programs and you can trust their statistics implicitly.
That is hearsay, to me they do not share player info in the stats and are therefore not transparent to affiliates.I can assure you that Bet365 is the most trustworthy of all the programs and you can trust their statistics implicitly.
I rather have tools to check than what others that make money make you believe how trustworthy they are.
To me this month another 30k deposited and have 1% in profits if I am lucky (not that I will get paid because they have a negative carryover and I am 11k in the red).
I am told players deposit and withdraw and redeposit again but they do not provide a withdrawals column, not cool.
What kind of players do you have? It looks like you got some huge depositors.
In that period of time you got 32 new players, 100K deposits and you had 2,6 million turnover!
In the exact same period I had 152 new players, 200K deposits but only 1 million turnover.
it's a huge difference in turnover.
By the way, I don't have a negative month since more than 1 year ago. I think it has all to do with the number of players you have. If you have few players and they play big, it's not difficult that you will have huge losses for a long time
Not Spain but Portugal. But still about 30% of my players are from UK too. I think if you have a large number of active players everyday, it's difficult to have negative months. For example, in the last month I had a guy who made around 10K and I still made some profit overall. If it was 3 years ago when I started with bet365, it would have made my account negative for 6 or 7 months maybe. That's the good thing about revshare, on longterm you will make money in a regular basis. I think you can only have a closer look at the stats if you have something like 30-40 people playing every day, and if you look at his stats he gets no more than 4 or 5 most of the time.
@justbookies: How can you say that 25% losses are normal? I mean, I haven't seen a super win.. The biggest win was €393 euro therefore, 30% loss for me. So that €6,500 difference have been withdrawd or remaining in the players' accounts. That's what shocked me is that I can see deposits every singe day. So why are they depositing, when they win at the same time. Ok you migh say someone is winning, but.. a 10-month sample is not too small. From my experience, and friends' experience, we should have AT LEAST 50% profit and not below 25%. Regards
@justbookies: How can you say that 1/4 of losses are 100% normal?? I'm in the betting market since 2000 and I've never heard from my experience and friends' in a large sample to have losses only of 25%...
This month I have -98.000 eur and last month -10.000 eur. I have every day more than 200 active players but still going negative every day. I don`t know what to do....I can`t recover this huge amount of money. I think there is a player who`s winning every day, I asked my AM to check and he said there is no strange or illegal bets but still not giving any other info about that player.
I`m thinking to make another affiliate account and leave this one because I can`t recover this huge amount ever.