Results 1 to 1 of 1
  1. #1
    benthomaslee's Avatar
    benthomaslee is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Smile Betfair LAC competition winner

    We are pleased to announce that the winner of Betfair’s competition at LAC had a fantastic time in Barcelona.

    During LAC, new affiliates were offered double commission across the board (still available and running until the end of May), as well as the unique money-can’t-buy prize of a weekend in Barcelona with one of our official partners, FC Barcelona!

    We had approximately 100 entries and the winner was one of our poker affiliates. He and a friend got the five-star treatment for the weekend including a tour of the Camp Nou, with access to the pitch, presidential box and press box. He then watched a match from Betfair's VIP box with a champagne reception.

    The excited affiliate had this to say of his trip: “Barcelona was awesome! And the game went just like I wanted, Barcelona made a great game and won by many! It was cool to see all those starts I use to see in the TV, Messi, Ibrahimovic, etc, so close.

    I have attached a photo in front of the stadium (that´s really huge)!
    I can´t thank you enough for it, it was truly amazing. And I had never been in one of those box´s, to see the game with all the food and comfort was something! A great experience!


    The flight was good, the hotel was great, everything went for the best!
    And I love Barcelona, I had been there before and the city is beautiful, to me is the best European city I´ve visited so far.
    Thank you so much for the opportunity ”

    <o>
    </o>
    At Betfair we like to offer our affiliates the chance to win great prizes as well as earn great commission. So if you are not already a member of the Betfair Affiliate program then click here to sign up and you could be our next big winner.
    Last edited by benthomaslee; 28 April 2010 at 10:38 am. Reason: Error in quote
    Ben Lee
    Casino Affiliate Exec
    Tel: 0113 2079288
    Email: ben.lee@betfair.com
    IM: benthomaslee@yahoo.co.uk
    Skype: benthomslee

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •