Beto is offline New Member
    Thanks

Thumbs down Betrally Affiliate Program = SCAM!!

Hello everyone,

I just want to share my experience with Betrally affiliate program.

I'm affiliated with them since January and I was eligible for payment in March. I chose my payment method (Moneybookers) and should receive my payment on April 15th.
    Per their rules, minimum payout for electronic wallets is Ä100 and also I need to refer 5 depositing customers in the last quarter. I had 20+ active depositing players in March and much more than Ä100...

I emailed my account manager (Plamen Kolev) and he responded "Unfortunately Iím no longer managing your account. You should contact Saul Yarm at saul.y(at)10bet.com and take it with him".

And I did it! I sent the first email to Saul on April 22 and waited 5 days for his response! And his answer was: "Hi, Please can you send me your username to enable me to look into the account for you". I sent my username, and again waited for more 5 days... and, NOTHING! Emailed him again and he responded "I will look further into the payment and will get back to you about it shortly". After that I insisted with requests for an update (three more days insisting) and he answered "I am sorry for the delayed response. It is because I am out of the office. As soon as I get in I will update you.". I insisted again and he answered: "I do not have remote access I will get back to you with what you require on Sunday morning when I get back to the office".

Guess what was his answer on Sunday... None! Then again, I sent another email... and he answered: "The delayed payment sadly will be rolled over and added to this month's payment and I will manually add it for you".

Then suddenly my commission structure has switched to standard rev-share... It was always hybrid. CPA + Revenue Share.
    I sent another email to Saul Yarm asking some clarification on that change and asking him to do not forget my payment! And he took a whole week to respond (even after insisting with a bunch of emails) "I am not ignoring you in the slightest. I have been pushing for action on the account and I have been told that your payment will be manually added to this months on 15th to be processed".

I had to give up on that guy and try again with my previous account manager (Plamen Kolev). Sent an email to him asking about my commission structure and he answered "Iím sorry to hear that you have issues, but as Iíve told you before, Iím no longer dealing with affiliation. As a matter of fact Iím working on a different position, so there isnít much I can do".

Then I did a small test... I sent another email saying "Big traffic tomorrow and during this weekend and I'm here asking you to fix my commission structure... It's sad. But I'm afraid I have to remove all the promotional material until you guys solve this issue". Then he replied pretty fast: "I spoke with one of the other managers, he said that your commission is now fixed. Just letting you know".

LOL! How should I handle people who treat me like an idiot...

Today is May 23, my commission structure is again on rev-share... and DID NOT received any payment so far!
    Besides that, no reply from both managers (Saul, Plamen), and no reply from general support email as well. I think I'll never see my money...

Big fault from my part however, I should have googled for Betrally / 10Bet (which is running by the same guys) before.

Thanks for the opportunity to express myself here.

Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,443 Times in 1,321 Posts

Or you should have met one of their affiliate managers. Than in 10 seconds you know that you will never ever promote them!

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,280 Times in 1,823 Posts

tbh, 10bet were the better from the bad market in Portugal
    after experience from other affiliates I insisted on CPA and I was being paid every month (not sure how april os going, I have to check it)

Now 10bet closed PT market and they asked me to swicth to betrally, I see the CPA deal is no more there

But what are options for PT? 1xbet, few really obscure bookies and bitcoin bookies... Not the best.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

Beto is offline New Member
    Thanks

Maybe they have a kind of algorithm to detect "possible idiots" to be scammed. Like me.
    I also do not think they treat all their affiliates like morons... It would not be good for their business.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Beto For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (23 May 2016)

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,280 Times in 1,823 Posts

Dealing with certain affiliates means that it is a energy-spending process where one has to be always on the top of the conversation and in the end you end being robbed too. Tough game.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

soso is offline Public Member
    Thanks

hello

Is betrally is stealing money when they ask for notary documents in malta to trustmoore?
    after providing they give back money or not?

thanks a lot..

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,940 Times in 5,009 Posts

Asking for KYC documents does not automatically mean any program is stealing.

Rick
    Universal4

ascar is offline New Member
    Thanks

Hello, i have same problem with betrally, asking for notary public documents.
    they said i cant go to their office.. i want to go to trustmoore in malta, can they help me?
    Betrally will give back my money after that? im waiting till 6 months.. (i sent many photos of me, my ID card...)

thanks!!!!

Thanks

Default Betrally is a scam?

Hello, i have a big problem with betrally, they are asking for notary public documents. (ID card and bank statement)
    They said i cant go to their office..i have to send via post!

I want to go to trustmoore in malta, can they help me?

Betrally will give back my money after that? im waiting till 6 months.. (i sent many photos of me, my ID card...)

many thanks!

Thanks

they are scamming me 2k5 euros... i dont understand why this russian websites do that for poor money.. (for a betting website its low)... how can they still have customers?

italianbet is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Betrally=10Bet Bad affiliation

fled

DanHorvat is offline Private Member
    Blog Entries
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,289 Times in 760 Posts

"Converting like crazy because it's a new brand", they said.

But I know these people so I didn't bother. When you set up a deal with them, it's not really a deal. Next month someone else from their team will contact you offering you CPA. The deal is only "valid" while one manager is managing your account, and if you get transfered to someone else then all of a sudden the deal is invalid and you should negotiate a new one.

It's been that way for years.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to DanHorvat For This Useful Post:

universal4 (10 June 2017)

Thanks

Default Bet Rally payment issue

Hello

Someone can help me?

Betrally is keeping 2k5 euros from me... (1k3 deposit and 1k2 winnings)

I sent them notaried papers via post, i changed neteller address but they dont answer me for 9 days!!!
    Im waiting for more than 8 months for my money!!

Help please.. im desperate

Tramontana is offline Private Member
    Thanks

I can't agree more with the statements above. 10bet/Betrally program is to avoid as they are well known to play around the payments of commissions, even if is little money. Flat fee upfront or nothing, unless you like to chase troubles...

17. The Following User Says Thank You to Tramontana For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (18 February 2018)