I know the team there a little - they're swamped and trying to pick up the mess that was left after Buffalo. They're slow to respond but the guys are decent.
I know the team there a little - they're swamped and trying to pick up the mess that was left after Buffalo. They're slow to respond but the guys are decent.
I just discovered they block a lot of emails. If you are not getting a response and you have your own email server, try send it from gmail. It is incredible. No, they will not fix it.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
Tried to contact them via their contact form several times in the past months, no answer.
Tried to contact them by email to support@betwaypartners.com, no answer.
Tried to contact them on Skype support@betwaypartners.com, no answer. Does anoone have another Skype contact?
Now I'll try it with another email address as suggested above.
Former Member 14 (2 August 2019)
Is Betway Affiliates a no pay?
I have tried to contact them for several months with no reply. In April I have received an answer that I have to verify the affiliate account, this process took about a month, have to send copies which I have never had to send to other bookies (no option to upload the copies; sending them by email is very insecure). In May they told me that the payment will be done with next payment run beginning of June. No payment. End of June I asked them whats the issue, they told me that they had a bug in their system and the payment will be done "next week". Mid of July I have told them that payment is still not done. They answered that we are in the current payment run which will be done within one week. After two weeks still no payment and no answer except "apologies and update you asap".
Anyone else has such problems with betway?
I have avoided and quit dealing betway long ago. The funny thing is that they are having and getting bigger stands at the conferences.
They definitely came to the crook part of the game. In my humble opinion if you do not get a payment from a bookie in 2-3 months time and getting asked to send billions of emails with verification and docs - just forget about the money
Unfortunately we have seen and we will be seeing plenty of such scenarios nowadays![]()
Seven times fall, eight times stand.
Former Member 14 (2 August 2019)
IDK what you've been told, but here's a quick recap about Betway:
- Betway opened in 2006, and was aiming for the UK market.
- Like so many other MGS casinos of that time, its true ownership was made to look independent;
- But a few years later, ties back to Win Technologies UK Ltd (aka Wagershare, Spin Palace Group) surfaced.
- Hence from the get go Betway was owned by the Moshal's from day 1. Who also owned Jackpot Factory, Fortune Lounge Group, Carmen Media, Wagershare, Spin Palace Group, Referback, Digimedia, Buffalo Partners etc., etc.
- BTW the Moshal's are the founders of Microgaming, and to this day I believe hold a 51% share in MGS.
As far as the current affiliate program running Betway, you can bet the apple hasn't fallen far from the tree. Meaning, while Betway may not be under the guise of Buffalo anymore, the affiliate program now running the show, still has direct ties back to BP.
Malikbhai (31 July 2019), TheBoyMitchell (1 August 2019), Triple7 (31 July 2019)
Received the payment yesterday after I have asked them if we should rethink the betway review on our page.
Sad, that it works only this way with some companies.
Not valid now, as ECOGRA was sold to Andrew Beveridge the CEO. However, start up funds were supplied by MGS, along with the then CEO of MGS, Roger Raatgever holding a non-executive seat on the eCOGRA board.
Conflict of interest is an understatement!
Edit:
From my personal experience with Mr Beveridge (circa 2012)... Had cause to submit a complaint about one of their SEALED affiliate programs. The guy refused to assist unless I retracted an article I'd written about the sham eCOGRA was. Clearly that piece hit a nerve. Least to say I refused to retract it, and he refused to assist.
Which leads me to this irony...
Apparently the UKGC obtained guidance about their UK igaming framework etc., etc., from eCOGRA![]()
Last edited by Former Member 14; 1 August 2019 at 1:24 pm. Reason: Edit
Sherlock (1 August 2019)
Excuse me for stepping in here Tomas. But really that question is useless.
Let me explain... While there are good programs out there, and Affiliate-A may do very well with them, but Affiliate-Z doesn't make a cent with them.
The best advice I can offer you... Find a few decent aff programs, and then conduct A/B testing on their casino/sportsbooks. The sites that make you money are the one's the keep![]()
drifter8 (8 August 2019)
I will let myself to enter the theme with some advices:
- it all depends of the traffic qulity of your site and the traffic you get.
- be informed that not long ago Pinny was one of the best bookie, because they welcome arbstersa and many decent affiliates, might have told you hey are number 1.
- for me bet365 and 1xbet are the best convertible, since I have started promoting them. but they limit and shave players.
- if you are a casino affiliate, you migh get finded a lot of program, who are not even top advertised, but your players like them and their bonuses.
- test as much aff. programs as you can and see which ones will stay after 6, 12 or 18 months.
- create ny yourself account at these bookis and casino and try to pretend for a little bit of time like a player.
- be inventive and do not stop researching.
- there is not "magic" peel, you have to be very determined in what you search for. Our industry is too flexible and sometimes we miss the point of what is upfront and behind the scenese.
- just a friend advice, I have not started promoting many bookies/casino once I read a lot of threads here and being sorrowing with people who have been cheated upon the commissions , which never been recieved.
- not on the last place, read, read and read - there are hundreds of themes in the forum.
I hope this was helpful![]()
Seven times fall, eight times stand.
Azureus (10 August 2019)