Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,009 Times in 1,665 Posts

It can/most likely is be a parlay. 5 or 6 figure wins rarely happen that someone bets 5 or 6 figures. It is usually a decent bet with very high odds.

Maybe you are simply targeted by some pros. Idk what they want to achieve.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

ss106 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Sherlock, let's be serious, these numbers from today are the proof that bet365 wants to trow me away. 3 months ago with the user that always win big amounts, now with a link that gived me every single day for years from -/+ 0 to max 20 euro, instantly in one day without deposits, without turnover BANG -50.000 (-15.000).
    I understand, they dont want to pay me anymore, why dont write me, sorry but we dont want to pay you anymore, bye, or why they dont keep me atleast to minus few hundreds all the time, is mental better for affiliate, why ridiculous numbers like this, these numbers can't be real numbers, we are not borned yesterday.

Thanks

Ok, lets get serious, why they want to stop paying small active affiliate like you and not a big affiliate with closed account like me?

I really almost wish they stop paying me now and I can tell you that you were right. But I can not. October was even my record of 2020.

But now in November I finally see minuses. At many of my old trackers, which is weird. Also overall. So let's see how it plays out!

I wonder why other affiliates with open or closed accounts do not comment their revenue here. I guess all silent GPWA members are ok, otherwise they would tell us.

Thanks

i'm not so small affiliate as you think, i was paid up to 25k/month.
    Why they started with me? they have the answer, and if u think that is just me you are wrong, i know another user from romania with similar issue, but he don't is a user here.
    We cant say "why just you", there are numbers that talk, and nobody can say that this is a normal thing with these numbers and after the problem with the guy that is winning every day from 3 months, no, this is not a normal thing, maybe they wants to terminate only the affiliates from certain country, maybe you have another aff account and bring to them users, if they dont do this even to you is not an answer, the numbers are speaking the truth

LE: i have a closed account like yours

I;m thinking that maybe the guy that manually sets the minus on my acc every day, made a mistake and manually edited the minus to another link, a link that have no bettors and turnover, was the link above the other link, this is the only logic thing that i can see
    Last edited by ss106; 8 November 2020 at 5:55 pm.

Thanks

Ok, i wait their answer on mail, i'm very curious how the betting odds can be to won 50.000 euro from 100 euro deposit and 1300 euro turnover.
    Maybe they will probably fire the one who accidentally edited the daily minus at the link above the other whith the guy that win every day, because there we clearly see that they mannualy edit the stats and give minus intentionally.

Thanks

The odds are 100/50000 = 2‰ = 0.2% = 1 in 500 when ignoring the turnover and under simplification of fair odds

In case someone is hitting with 100s to get 50K and spending 1.3K, the odds are 13x0.2% = 2.6%

Thanks

Everyone have to admit that there is a manual editing and a killing affiliate measure that starts with me 3 months ago.
    First with the guy who win every day big amounts and now with these ridiculous numbers, is clearly an accidentaly editing of another link, the guy who always win is on the link number 6 and they accidentaly edited the link number 5, the numbers are talking the truth. Saturday was not a day where to won a 50.000 from 100 euro deposit and 1300 turnover, they edited accidentaly the wrong link and thats all, i have a closed account for years, there are users from 3 to 8-9 years, is not a user from yesterday, and the numbers are clearly saying that there is a robbery of the affiliate.
    I'm sure these things will be seen even on another affilates stats in the near future, if they start to all accounts in the same time will be too visible.
    Last edited by ss106; 9 November 2020 at 6:07 am.

Thanks

Still the same? (My bet365 November negative reverted heavily into surplus during last days.)

Thanks

I had 2 days ago 3500+ on the link that give minus from august. But if they give 3500 and took 16500 in just one day...
    I sent them a mail, the manager answered, she redirected the issue to finance team, i dont know when and if i receive an answer, i sent in the same time a mail to support, but they not answered anything. As is there is a clear proof of manual editing of another link by mistake, i dont know if they can find something to answer, eventually a lie, i don't trust them at all anymore.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to ss106 For This Useful Post:

drifter8 (12 November 2020)

Thanks

I received the answer guys
    "The recent activity is actually down to a different player, with the customer generating negative revenue (of €49,158 This is predominantly following a successful 6 fold soccer bet from the weekend."

I remind you that this is a link with almost no activity, (a different one from the one from the start of the thread) which had 8 deposits that day totaling 171 euros, 54 bets and 1335 euros turnover.
    With these numbers, seems that was something normal that someone won 50,000 euros from one lucky ticket with 6 events, a tiny deposit and extremely low turnover.
    I rest my case, words are useless, it looks like 1. all the planets have aligned on my account, or 2. they lie and is a minus edited on another link by mistake. I bet on option 2.
    Last edited by ss106; 14 November 2020 at 4:27 pm.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ss106 For This Useful Post:

drifter8 (15 November 2020)

iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I'm sorry you got hit by that. It happened to me 5-6 years ago, but only -25k (in November). In December I made +35k.

I asked out of curiosity if the same player payed it back. The answer was NO, the player never payed back the winnings. He most likely disappeared.

It may sound strange, but your only chance now is to remain tied with it.

If you are still promoting bet365, maybe you can make a second account? This one is obviously compromised for a year or so, maybe more.
    Last edited by iso2009; 16 December 2020 at 11:37 am.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to iso2009 For This Useful Post:

ss106 (16 December 2020)

Thanks

I don't promote them anymore, account closed (for promotion). The player continues to win, I have already sunk even harder, only from this about 60,000 minus, in addition to the one with a single shot of 50k (15k).
    I am not going to do anything, no other account, nor hope from the old account, anyway, from the great reset that is to be implemented in our world, there will be an artificial induced crisis that humanity has never known. I don't think the money will matter too much soon.
    1-2 years ago if this thing had happened to me it would have affected me enormously mentally, now I feel like I have gained something, I look at the daily minuses without caring, it sounds incredible but that is the truth. there are more important things in life than money.
    Bet staff, thank you for collaborating for so many years, for the profit we have brought to each other. For me it's over, that's it, I apologize for the previous messages, now I weighed things and I understood better.
    God bless you all!

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ss106 For This Useful Post:

iso2009 (17 December 2020), Sherlock (16 December 2020)

Thanks

I agree with everything, just I can not with the fact that bet365 are thieves - my revenue is back on track after heavy loses.

But that is irrelevant on the philosophico-economical level. When I am robbed by some rogue affiliate program or anyone else, I always feel we are just closer to the edge, so I usually just buy some more BTC. Looking at the chart today, all my affiliate loses were made up 100x by crypto appreciation. So in short - being robbed was always the best thing that happened to me. I am glad that you were able to switch into that mindset.

I am now stuck in shithole for 8 days because some fckers can not do PCR tests properly. What can I do? Nothing. Tomorrow I will rent a car and I will go to desert. The world decided to destroy itself - the money or what we call money today, will be irrelevant soon. Same about businesses, properties. Also many things that nowadays have no value will be very valuable. Like freedom of speech, movement, access to nature etc.

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

allaboutthebets (17 December 2020), ss106 (17 December 2020)

iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I think you've made a good decision.

20. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to iso2009 For This Useful Post:

Sherlock (17 December 2020), ss106 (17 December 2020)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123