Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    rob3786 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2007
    Location
    London
    Posts
    373
    Thanks
    43
    Thanked 17 Times in 12 Posts

    Default Hows business been this month for all you poker and casino affiliates?

    Hows business been for all you poker and casino affiliates this month? Good or bad? Lots of player sign ups?
    Jackpot Avenue- www.jackpotavenue.com

  2. #2
    matted's Avatar
    matted is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Durham, NC
    Posts
    2,685
    Thanks
    118
    Thanked 328 Times in 222 Posts

    Default

    It's been pretty bad for new signups most of this year. Only the residuals carrying me through. I've given up on checking stats more than once or twice per month. I'm working now for the day when the legal environment improves.
    Owner, Cognitive Powers, Inc.
    Soon to be ex-webmaster
    Facebook, Twitter, and Linked In

  3. #3
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Doing ok and hanging in. Players are still playing. Like matted, I definately feel like I'm in limbo waiting for the legal front to evolve.

    Mojo

  4. #4
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is online now Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    Lots of signups - but only about 20% get around to depositing.

    However, residuals are good - and the month looks like setting a couple of highwater marks at 2-3 of our clients ... and is well above median levels overall.

    So this month would be rated a solid 8/10.

  5. #5
    CasinoDawg's Avatar
    CasinoDawg is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2006
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Same boat as the rest. Residuals have been great and I'm looking at a month close to last month, which was one of my best months ever. Problem is with both traffic and new depositors. Traffic has been slow, partially because Google has been all over the place. Second reason being that players just aren't signing up as much as they did a few months ago, for obvious reasons. I plan on doing an update to my site soon, so I hope that helps a bit.
    CasinoDawg
    ------------------------------------------------------
    Online Casino Gambling - Dedicated to helping you win!
    Free Links Direct - Your source to FREE quality one-way links and SEO services!
    Poker Throttle - Accelerate your online poker game with Poker Throttle, your source to quality poker room reviews and information!

  6. #6
    kenonut is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Well it seems that most affiliates are feeling the same crunch. I am only making money off residuals from a few of my customers at only 2 of my affiliate programs now for the last 3 months. Income is almost nothing compared to what it was this time last year. I have lots of hits, a few downloads and no depositors. At Vegas Partners for the month here are my stats so far:

    373 hits
    12 downloads
    1 guest
    0 Real
    0 Deposits

    I mean, what else can you do? With 373 hits and 12 downloads, I would think I might have gotten at least 1 depositing player. I just hopes this get better.

  7. #7
    bb1web's Avatar
    bb1web is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2003
    Posts
    1,481
    Thanks
    592
    Thanked 412 Times in 252 Posts

    Default

    Kenout:

    VP is a scourge IMHO. consider your sponsors and act accordingly. best advice a non-SEOer can give.

    really. ......VP sucks IMHO.

    ps, this sound familiar? you started off pretty good with them. gave more exposure ..... then slowly saw income drop?


    I'd bet my right big toe i'm right.
    Almost Here! How would you like to be able to get not just one sign up from your player, or even a couple, but every single casino they join from here on? I've a plan that can make that happen and it will likely also tell you every time the player is active within the casino.

    Gambling Affiliate Place
    Slot Machine Games
    Casinos Accepting USA Players
    Real Time Gaming Slots
    slots tip
    avoid non paying casinos

  8. #8
    ntaus's Avatar
    ntaus is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2002
    Location
    Vero Beach, FL, USA
    Posts
    1,295
    Thanks
    149
    Thanked 50 Times in 30 Posts

    Default

    My month so far is about average - post crisis No complaints, I'm hanging in there...

    The reason I'm posting in this thread is that stats have been fairly slow this month and then today - wow! It's like everyone woke up and decided to visit casinos.

    Must be the mess that Google has been perpetuating.

    ntaus

  9. #9
    aksana's Avatar
    aksana is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2006
    Location
    Europe
    Posts
    2,361
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    437
    Thanked 261 Times in 196 Posts

    Default

    This month is good for me, I don't check all aff programs, but I have sign ups and players as usual. Regarding Vegas Partner I removed them several months ago except Crazy Poker. I had 170-200 downloads every month there and no real players at all, it's a mystic! I think the main reason of such bad conversion is in their downloads, I tried to download several their casinos and it took me more than 15-20 minutes (I have the fastest connection!!), if I'd be a player I wouldn't wait so long.

  10. #10
    kenonut is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    296
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 7 Times in 7 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bb1web View Post
    Kenout:

    VP is a scourge IMHO. consider your sponsors and act accordingly. best advice a non-SEOer can give.

    really. ......VP sucks IMHO.

    ps, this sound familiar? you started off pretty good with them. gave more exposure ..... then slowly saw income drop?


    I'd bet my right big toe i'm right.

    Yep, you are absolutely right!! When I first started promoting them, I had good income, but in the last year, it has been almost nil. I have all these hits and downloads and not 1 purchaser now for months. I think it might be time to consider dropping them as well. I think I need to give my site a thorough cleaning, getting rid of all the "garbage" programs that are sucking us dry.

  11. #11
    big fish is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    1,425
    Blog Entries
    32
    Thanks
    84
    Thanked 133 Times in 99 Posts

    Default

    this month is down from april for me. the industry seems to be changing so rapidly these days it is tough to decide which programs to promote the most, so i end up changing things around on my sites fairly often.
    - Big Fish - Founder of Wagerz.org, CasinoOnline.us & SportsGambling.us

    1. https://wagerz.org: Discover the best legal US online gambling sites for real money play. Wagerz is a United States online casinos and sports betting guide.

    2. https://sportsgambling.us: Find USA sports betting websites that are legal and licensed in the United States of America.

    3. https://casinoonline.us: Compare the top USA online casinos with fact-checked reviews of legal casino sites for American players.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •