PaaskeUK is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default BigMoneyScratch warning!

http://pressroom.incomeaccess.com/29...income-access/

Hi could someone from Income Access please contact me urgent about this program. I am very angry as they never respond. I am like waiting weeks to just have them answer me back. Also they owe me money and now when checking suddenly the affiliate program is down. I had bad feeling something not right there. As they keep coming up with excuses!!

I need advise before I will take further action and will post at other forums to warn against them. From my point of view they look rogue. Also surprised there is not talk about them anywhere at affililiate forums. Surely someone else are promoting these guys??

I have very good results lately and very disappointed about the treatment I have had, and will do everything I can to get justice cost it what it will!

[Error Executing Query : The operating system returned error 21(The device is not ready.) to SQL Server during a read at offset 0x000000033d6000 in file 'I:\Databases\wlbigmoneyscratch\wlbigmoneyscratch_ data.mdf'. Additional messages in the SQL Server error log and system event log may provide more detail. This is a severe system-level error condition that threatens database integrity and must be corrected immediately. Complete a full database consistency check (DBCC CHECKDB). This error can be caused by many factors; for more information, see SQL Server Books Online.]
    [Error Executing Query : The operating system returned error 21(The device is not ready.) to SQL Server during a read at offset 0x00000003b8e000 in file 'I:\Databases\wlbigmoneyscratch\wlbigmoneyscratch_ data.mdf'. Additional messages in the SQL Server error log and system event log may provide more detail. This is a severe system-level error condition that threatens database integrity and must be corrected immediately. Complete a full database consistency check (DBCC CHECKDB). This error can be caused by many factors; for more information, see SQL Server Books Online.]

2. The Following User Says Thank You to PaaskeUK For This Useful Post:

ccl (19 May 2014)

ccl
    ccl is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I noticed their site was down earlier today but it works again now. I sent them an internal message some days ago requesting payment from last month but have not got an answer yet so i sent an e-mail today.

I have not had any payouts before as i didnt have much earnings, but last month i had some players including one BIG one. Total over 4K commission. Lets see if they pay!

universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,923 Times in 4,996 Posts

Having 2 threads discussing the same situation will not get answers quicker and will dilute the impact overall.

The current thread for this is in the IA Forum below.

https://www.gpwa.org/forum/bigmoneys...ss-204105.html

Rick
    Universal4