Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Bingo.com

  1. #1
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default Bingo.com

    Anyone have a reliable contact there I can reach out to? The current affiliate manager whom I was in touch with no longer respond to my emails.

  2. #2
    RyanH's Avatar
    RyanH is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 40 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casinorep View Post
    Anyone have a reliable contact there I can reach out to? The current affiliate manager whom I was in touch with no longer respond to my emails.
    Hi there, you can contact me: ryan.henderson at kindredgroup.com
    Ryan Henderson - Head of Affiliates - Kindred Affiliates

  3. #3
    Casinorep's Avatar
    Casinorep is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2002
    Posts
    942
    Thanks
    147
    Thanked 270 Times in 203 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RyanH View Post
    Hi there, you can contact me: ryan.henderson at kindredgroup.com
    Email sent.

  4. #4
    RyanH's Avatar
    RyanH is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    48
    Thanks
    23
    Thanked 40 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Casinorep View Post
    Email sent.
    Resolved.
    Ryan Henderson - Head of Affiliates - Kindred Affiliates

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •