Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. #1
    jackpotcasinoguide's Avatar
    jackpotcasinoguide is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Posts
    1,184
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default Birghtshare and Paymasters Program

    I see that alot of you all promote these casinos. I am currently a paymasters member. I have tried to contact them many times about different things. It seems like their tracking is not right. Does anyone use them, should I not use them, why are there 2 affiliate companies for these casinos. Thanks in advance for you help, Justin.

  2. #2
    former gpwa member 3 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    1,662
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    If you are not happy with the services you are receiving from paymasters you can always contact brightshare and reguest your account to be transferred to them directly... This will include your existing player accounts.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •