Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Birthdays...

  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default Birthdays...

    Got my son an iPhone for his birthday the other week and recently got my daughter an iPod for hers.
    I was dead chuffed when the family clubbed together and bought me an iPad for Father’s day.

    Got my wife an iRon for her birthday.
    It was around then the fight started......
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. #2
    best.hands is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Posts
    275
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 36 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Got my son an iPhone for his birthday the other week and recently got my daughter an iPod for hers.
    I was dead chuffed when the family clubbed together and bought me an iPad for Father’s day.

    Got my wife an iRon for her birthday.
    It was around then the fight started......
    I am not so sure about the intent of the post but for some reason the last two lines made me laugh.. hehehe.. (if I am not mistaken, everyone got a gadget while wiffy got an appliance.. )

  3. #3
    Nandakishore's Avatar
    Nandakishore is offline In Memorium, 1935-2014
    Join Date
    December 2006
    Location
    In Germany near Munich
    Posts
    2,104
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    931
    Thanked 496 Times in 367 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Got my son an iPhone for his birthday the other week and recently got my daughter an iPod for hers.
    I was dead chuffed when the family clubbed together and bought me an iPad for Father’s day.

    Got my wife an iRon for her birthday.
    It was around then the fight started......
    And then I landed in the hospital after my wife iRonned my only iRod.

  4. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    LMAO

    Yep best.hands - it's a joke.
    I'm a chick btw

    Nando - funny stuff
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •