There is nothing concrete and maybe they just wanted to flow on some buzzword but:
http://themerkle.com/microgaming-uk-...ling-industry/
There is nothing concrete and maybe they just wanted to flow on some buzzword but:
http://themerkle.com/microgaming-uk-...ling-industry/
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
So.. article deleted, but reading the cached version it has absolutely nothing in it that suggests any connection between Microgaming and Bitcoin whatsoever. In fact looking at the links in the article that go back to the Microgaming website with this false statement...
They link to irrelevant pages that don't even have the word Bitcoin on them, nor does the supposed list exist. I am betting that this is a poor attempt at search engine gaming by Microgaming which has been overruled by someone up the tree when they found out.Microgaming UK is keeping an up-to-date list of Bitcoin-friendly gambling platforms and their game offerings.
TLDR: a complete waste of time, and you didn't miss anything by not reading it.
Sherlock (7 July 2016)
Er, no they aren't. If you are playing a Quickfire game using Bitcoin as the currency you are playing a fake game. If you're playing a Quickfire game for real money in the USA then its a fake. Any Bitcoin friendly casinos that I have seen with Quickfire games require you to use Euros or another real world currency to play them.
celena (3 November 2016)
Sherlock I am getting a 404 but i think i found it in the engines. I hope more sites and software providers will see the value in bitcoin.
Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.
Maybe they read this thread. Maybe someone from here questioned the article. 404 is there now.
If you talk to God, you are praying; If God talks to you, you have schizophrenia.
Yea, I can't find the link either
Use the archive of internet to get to the cache Version
Ladiepre (4 November 2016)
Don't bother. It was a SES (spam, not "optimisation") article that had nothing to do with Microgaming using or integrating Bitcoin into their products. Like I said before...
TLDR: a complete waste of time, and you didn't miss anything by not reading it.
I'm sorry for offtop, but I think bitcoin soft is a future for gambling. More and more local laws appears and it's more difficult to deposit money in some regions. That's why bitcoin is a good choice. May be someone in microgaming wanted to see community reaction on it and it was like a test?
Read all I wrote in this thread and you will have the answer to your speculation.