Hello ladies and gentlemen,
I'm just wondering if any of you use blockchain.info to transfer Bitcoin to your Neteller Account?
Thank you very much for your responses.
Hello ladies and gentlemen,
I'm just wondering if any of you use blockchain.info to transfer Bitcoin to your Neteller Account?
Thank you very much for your responses.
I've always wondered if the ewallets like Skrill and Neteller are threatened by cryptocurrencies. I wonder. Why wouldn't you want to transfer it directly to an exchange for fiat?
How is Neteller useful for you with BTC. Their fees are high and limited.
Maybe you see something I don't?
it looks like you can't withdraw your money at Neteller which was deposited with BTC,
only send to other users or pay at certain merchants
It might be a good idea to contact them by email and get a response in writing, or conduct a test by sending a small amount of money by BTC and trying to withdraw it. Either way, I'm personally not fond of Neteller. There are better services out there that you can use.