Blog Comments

  1. JAKPOT's Avatar
    • |
    • permalink
    Hi Amateur,

    First let me say that I agree with you whole heartedly. I am so frustrated with what seems to be acceptance of what is being done by the USA powers that be. I have crawled the web trying to find others that are as frustrated and offended as I am. Most everyone is upset about it, but no one is really putting forth any suggestions on what, we as American tax payers can do. Short of overwhelming our leaders email boxes with protests, and making phone calls to their offices (which, I'm sure they never receive) what exactly can be done?

    We still have some rights left and one of those rights is the right to protest against what we (the people) think is wrong. I won't even go into the whole tirade about how dare they tell me how to spend my hard earned money, or what I can and can not do with said monies.

    With that said, I would like to hear your suggestions on what exactly you are proposing. Please be specific, as I am very new to online gaming and new to being a affiliate. I think if there was more outrage about what is happening maybe the message would get to the right ears. Just my opinion, but thanks for letting me get that off my chest...