casino symbol

  1. what is old in the casino?

    by , 8 September 2009 at 1:33 am
    We all know slot machine but what are the symbol on it?

    Online slot machine symbol are taken from somewhere for sure. you can see different
    1. Scatter symbols which are feminine while
    2. Bonus symbols that more Masculine.
    This symbol are very attractive and that why people like to play in one machine more then the other.
    Slot is a enjoyment and fulfillment game to play. Did you read this game rules ? can you find it logical rules?

    Today we ...
  2. casino symbol

    by , 7 September 2009 at 5:23 am
    [U][B]What is casino symbol about?

    [/B][/U]I will find some stuff that I consider interesting to tell you about things you didn't know about casino symbol.

    Where is it all began? what is it mean?
    Can you play casino games at the new console Wii PlayStation and Xbox?

    Did you know that the round chip shape come from the coin symbol?
    this is really silly but I will find some good stuff
    Categories
    Uncategorized