[CENTER][video=youtube;6R9rTd8fupg]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R9rTd8fupg[/video] [I][SIZE=4]We round up all the [B][URL="https://www.thisweekingambling.com"]gambling news[/URL][/B] for this week and find the expansion of sports betting in America continues across several new states. And with the addition of mobile sports betting in those states, US online gambling also gets a shove in the right direction.[/SIZE][/I] [/CENTER] Even ...
[CENTER][video=youtube;eLsYB2BZr1o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLsYB2BZr1o[/video] [SIZE=4][FONT=Georgia][I]What a week for [URL="https://www.thisweekingambling.com/"]gambling news[/URL]! So many casinos opening at full capacity, from Las Vegas to Atlantic City! And many casinos can now drop the social distancing and face mask requirements![/I][/FONT][/SIZE] [/CENTER] On our last show I listed three casinos for you, all on the Las Vegas strip, which ...
[CENTER][video=youtube;3jPbJnf8fOE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jPbJnf8fOE[/video] [B][SIZE=4][COLOR="#B22222"]Las Vegas Billion Dollar Comeback![/COLOR][/SIZE][/B] [I][SIZE=3]This week’s [URL="https://www.thisweekingambling.com"]gambling news[/URL] finds tangible evidence that the city of Las Vegas is well on the path to a full, post-pandemic recovery! Also, believe it or not the World Series of Poker has already kicked off their online events. ...
[CENTER]The Governor of Nevada has announced plans to have casinos in his state operating at 100% by summer! [B]And that includes an end to social distancing![/B] Meanwhile, in other [URL="https://www.thisweekingambling.com"]gambling news[/URL] we remember the ten year anniversary of 'Black Friday'. [video=youtube;Tsm6bKJeecI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tsm6bKJeecI[/video][/CENTER] A few days ago governor Steve Sisolak announced that Nevada ...