All Blog Entries

  1. Prove them wrong

    by , 24 August 2010 at 1:23 am
    I talked to an affiliate manager who pointed out that a lot of websites who promote all the casinos and not just the trusted ones are making a whole lot more money than me. I'm out to prove them wrong. Over time people will learn that some sites are often just in it for themselves and not the players. I think I can do both. :joy:

    [URL="http://www.gamblingwhore.com"]www.gamblingwhore.com[/URL]
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Podcast: The Loss of an Industry Icon, Good Friend, and Great Man: Perspectives Now

    by , 21 August 2010 at 11:04 am
    This weeks show focuses on remembering the "nicest man in online gambling", Allan Leonard, who was affectionately know as the Captain by his many friends in the industry. J Todd and a Lake of Fire also discuss hospitalized poker pro Phil Laak, the Frank Bill, and the NFL dropping their opposition to legalized online gambling.

    [URL="https://apcw.org/21"]apcw.org/21[/URL]
    Tags: apcw podcast
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. Forfeitures, Filtering and France: APCW Perspectives Weekly 20 August 2010

    by , 20 August 2010 at 2:20 pm
    This week, France announced that all gambling sites not licensed in that country must be blocked from it's citizens. Plus, payment processors just walk away from $13 million.

    [URL]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FuwPHxGif9A[/URL]
  4. APCW Podcast: Perspectives Now's 3rd Anniversary Show!

    by , 19 August 2010 at 3:36 pm
    It's the 3rd Anniversary of Perspectives Now! Discussion includes the Frank Bill's passage out of committee, and an interesting article from the Christian Science Monitor... with editorial rebuttal from J Todd!

    [URL="https://apcw.org/21"]apcw.org/21[/URL]
    Tags: apcw podcast
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. What Now With The Desert Dollar Online Casino

    by , 19 August 2010 at 6:35 am
    The official Desert Dollar Casino has decided not to push for new signups. What does that mean for sites like the [B]Desert Dollar Online Casino[/B] with a focus on them?

    I quess the only thing to do is to diversify, and resolve not to do it again.