I deposited with echeck and account was credited and money hadn't been taken out , as per usual , b/c it gets taken out a day or two later.

So I get an email saying now my bank account is not valid and I have to make good on my deposit or my they will send a bad credit note to Equifax. Meanwhile , I have made countless echeck deposits and withdrawals before with this bank account that magically now "does not exist".

Instead of saying, hey , we are bodog, we messed up, our echeck processor is down, please send us money, they threaten me. Thats how they treat a customer with an impeccable deposit record for 10 years?
I am a man of honor and say yes I will pay, so I offer to pay via CC.And get this!, they want to charge me 500 plus some lame ass 5 percent CC fee for their **** up! Are they **** serious!

So I'm on the phone and I lose my **** and tell them I will pay a total of 500 including the fee and the guy comes back and says, great news, we can do that, like they are doing me some kind of a **** favor. The customer service agent was also laughing when I said to charge 474 instead of 500, I had a few choice words and I'm sure he got the message.
Bottom line, Bodog **** sucks. Lines suck , parlay options suck, customer service sucks..

PS I had the same issue happen at 5dimes, and you know what they did, they said, hey , we are sorry, we messed up, consider your deposit of 300 a gift on us.

**** you bodog.
SOURCE