Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31
  1. #21
    TheGooner's Avatar
    TheGooner is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2007
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    4,565
    Thanks
    2,092
    Thanked 4,536 Times in 2,177 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topboss View Post
    I, however can't even get into Betting Partners as they never sent me any login details like they promised to do and their lost password link doesn't work, so I emailed them to ask them to send it to me and have not received a response.
    Yes - they changed all the passwords to randomly generated passwords when they converted - so you will need to get that email from your account manager.

    (I "guess" it is a good thing as it suggests that the old passwords were securely protected ...)

  2. #22
    casinoranking's Avatar
    casinoranking is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2002
    Posts
    1,330
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 44 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    I'm more concerned about a NON US person visiting bovada and losing all that traffic. Would it not make sense to redirect canadians to bodog.ca uk players to bodog.co.uk, etc?
    Read about how I made millions from affiliate programs at: http://www.dotaffiliate.com
    Offers rankings of poker hands: http://www.pokerhands.net
    Website for Canadians: http://www.onlinecasinocanada.com

  3. #23
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    so you will need to get that email from your account manager
    I agree that its good that it is secure, but I have no idea who my Account Manager is, so I am in a catch 22

  4. #24
    Betting Partners's Avatar
    Betting Partners is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2009
    Posts
    128
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 63 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by topboss View Post
    I agree that its good that it is secure, but I have no idea who my Account Manager is, so I am in a catch 22
    Hi Topboss,

    I've contacted support on your behalf and they will be getting in touch.

    Best Regard,
    Betting Partners

  5. #25
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by casinoranking View Post
    I'm more concerned about a NON US person visiting bovada and losing all that traffic. Would it not make sense to redirect canadians to bodog.ca uk players to bodog.co.uk, etc?
    I just plan on using the bodog links. That way if a non-US player clicks they'll go to bodog and if a US player clicks they'll go to bovada.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  6. #26
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    I've contacted support on your behalf and they will be getting in touch.
    Thanks Betting Partners.
    Dana has been in touch with me and all has been sorted out.
    I must also say that after cruising through the Aff program a bit - it is actually a lot more user friendly than Bodog Affiliates, so the whole move may not be such a bad thing after all

  7. #27
    casinoranking's Avatar
    casinoranking is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2002
    Posts
    1,330
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 44 Times in 29 Posts

    Default

    Using bodog links while calling bovada banners from our own servers might be the only solution. Quite ridiculous that it is but seems like that's the only way to do it without losing players left and right. It's too bad they couldn't think things through better.
    Read about how I made millions from affiliate programs at: http://www.dotaffiliate.com
    Offers rankings of poker hands: http://www.pokerhands.net
    Website for Canadians: http://www.onlinecasinocanada.com

  8. #28
    Caruso is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    884
    Thanks
    10
    Thanked 413 Times in 216 Posts

    Default

    Bodog UK has a UK "license", one of the few casinos that's bought into the hype of the UK being player-friendly and which they made a mighty song & dance about. Oddly, they don't mention this anywhere, and still have the Antigua license up, which is actually still valid:

    http://www.antiguagaming.gov.ag/lice...ks.asp?ID=1180

    I don't see the point of paying for a license you're not advertising. You don't need a license to service UK customers.

    https://secure.gamblingcommission.go...ccountNo=29023

  9. #29
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Caruso View Post
    Bodog UK has a UK "license", one of the few casinos that's bought into the hype of the UK being player-friendly and which they made a mighty song & dance about. Oddly, they don't mention this anywhere, and still have the Antigua license up, which is actually still valid:

    http://www.antiguagaming.gov.ag/lice...ks.asp?ID=1180

    I don't see the point of paying for a license you're not advertising. You don't need a license to service UK customers.

    https://secure.gamblingcommission.go...ccountNo=29023
    I think they're planning on opening some high street bookies in the UK at some point in the future, that's the impression I got anyway.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  10. #30
    lots0 is offline Former Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2003
    Posts
    886
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    299
    Thanked 571 Times in 251 Posts

    Default

    This is good news to me!

    bodog was a direct competitor in the organic SERP.

  11. #31
    AFFcoins's Avatar
    AFFcoins is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    July 2011
    Posts
    151
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 27 Times in 25 Posts

    Default

    how is bodog doing in the UK market? I understand they got the license but not sure if the brand targets UK well.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •