Hi guys,
I've just found out at the last minute that Bet365 are making changes for the Grand National at the last moment, did anybody else get the email.
Hi guys,
I've just found out at the last minute that Bet365 are making changes for the Grand National at the last moment, did anybody else get the email.
UK Caravan Holidays- http://www.carahols.co.uk
i've no problem with the decision as such it is the fact they have changed a long standing agreement just 2 days before the event.
I have spent time and money to promote the GN and whilst I know sign ups on the day are a no no, I have based my work on those signing up early. Although they had to do when agreeing was to say it won't include the National Saturday.
I may be old fashioned and seemingly in the minority in this industry but when you make an agreement, you stick to it
UK Caravan Holidays- http://www.carahols.co.uk
For most years so far which we have been in business, the bookies have capped GN in one way or another, on a side note I got kind of surprised that Coral lifted it some hour before the final race.
Two years ago Bet365 pulled their offer for the GN, I would rather have them keep their offer and not pay a bonus than the other way around.