Checked the affiliate page.
It went down for maintenance on July 14th and is still down.
Anyone know a time frame for them to be back up?
Checked the affiliate page.
It went down for maintenance on July 14th and is still down.
Anyone know a time frame for them to be back up?
Site is up
Bookmaker.eu betting site is up.
I am looking at the affiliate login page & it is not working for me.
https://affiliates.bookmaker.eu/login.aspx
That's strange, but strangely typical. From that message on the login page, it looks like it will be down for a long time.
Is anyone able to login? This message is still there, hm.
Just tried again and the site is still down. Not sure if worth the effort to keep trying.
Lets be clear.
The website is still taking bets. It is just the affiliate payment site that is not working.
Never seen this before.....hahahahaha
Yes, they owe me money.
A couple of months ago I emailed my contact there ( Christine ) and asked for a stats update.
She provided a high level total and arranged for payment.
I have no idea why it's taking so long to sort out a new aff system - it does seem rather disorganised.
But if you have an AM contact there then I suggest that you try emailing them to get stats / payment.
It worked for me.
![]()
Identical experience to Gooner. Email AM to get total due and paid.
This situation gives zero transparency on stats and players, though operators can rip you off anyway they like with stats showing or not. As I stated on this thread in July and August, on past performance, don't expect this to be sorted soon, if ever. It hardly makes anyone boost promotion of the brand to say the least.
I emailed them.
Not as good a response.
We are still working in the new platform, I do not have an exact launch date. We are on testing phase trying to improve the existing data we will be including.
Best regards,
BookMaker Affiliates
drifter8 (14 October 2021)
At least for me I still receive the same monthly amount. I just wish they will launch the new affiliate program already.
There are many gambling sites, but my favorite one is the betting forum
I don't believe it will ever happen. They have always had a very ambivalent attitude to affiliates. They deliberately alienated all their smaller affiliates with harsh retrospective changes many years ago and sent very aggressive / offensive personalized emails when challenged. Their sportsbook software never gets updated - it is basically still from the late 1990s. So it is not like they have an active team of programmers at hand. They have only one AM. They have just switched off the affiliate program software, which was a hideous 1990s joke anyway with sections that didn't work at all. They may have some vague intention of updating it, but there is no will to do it, so it wont get done.