Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    latrobet is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by ogpaper View Post
    With Bet365 you have to play the long game, you won't make money in a month.

I would personally look for problems with your traffic - sending 440 new depositors in one month to Bet365 doesn't sound like quality. Are you sending UK players or from some other country? And from my experience, 8,000 bets/month from 440 players is VERY low. 39,000 Euro in deposits from 440 players is also very low. Dropping from 180,000 in deposits your first month to 40,000 in the second (while jam-packed with football games) would point to a lot of bonus hunters or arbers.

If you believe your traffic is quality - hopefully you will see a turnaround in a few months. If you just did a spam campaign - it's anyone's guess.
    That was just an update. The 180k was actually in my local currency if converted it's more like 120k.

Anyway it doesn't matter I'm just giving the community an update. What would be really good is if the bet365 affiliate software just gave us a little more detail in the data!

I have never had any issues like this with any other bookmaker!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Enzonova is offline New Member
    Thanks

very good read!

TheDane is offline Public Member
    Thanks

€120.000 in deposit from 444 new UK players? You know that the full cost of bonuses could be 440 times 200 = €100.000?

It will take 6-9 months before you will see what kind of magic the bet365 CRM
    machine can do with the traffic. If your traffic is not pure **** (bet365 would be able to determine that now), you should ask for a CPA deal on top of the rev. I am pretty sure bet365 would be more than happy to pay you both CPA and rev with that amount of new UK players.

Also, please keep in mind that the number of bets looks very low, so it could be that you just have bad traffic (bonus hunters) and a few big winners on top of the bonuses.

latrobet is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I get the data I have worked in the industry for over a decade. What I don't understand and the point everyone is missing is that why are we paying the cost of acquisition? And since we are paying the cost of acquisition then surely we are entitled to a little more data.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 3,282 Times in 1,824 Posts

We are actually not entitled to anything. We are in highly assymetric situation. If you are here for that long you must know.

For sure the situation is awful for us and hopefully a new generation of bookies and affiliates will emerge. The bitcoin bookies I promote all have much more detailed stats than the normal ones. It is the beam of hope.

Still bet365 are one of the most trusted affiliates.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

norahescobillo is offline New Member
    Thanks

Good insights... hmm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12