Results 1 to 18 of 18

Thread: Borat 2 ?

  1. #1
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    3,166
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    691
    Thanked 1,008 Times in 747 Posts

    Default Borat 2 ?

    Anyone watched Borat 2?

    Thought it was hilarious but certainly not a quality film. Won't be expecting to see it win any awards. Missed quite a bit so embarrassingly I watched a second time and found it just as funny.
    nousviz.com

    What's Nous?

    StatsDrone now offers Freemium plan to connect up to 30 programs - FREE!.

  2. #2
    allaboutthebets's Avatar
    allaboutthebets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2017
    Posts
    940
    Thanks
    905
    Thanked 420 Times in 304 Posts

    Default

    I watched it last Friday. Bits were funny but I think if you have seen the first one, you already kind of know what to expect joke wise. Worth a watch though

  3. #3
    Nenad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 155 Times in 128 Posts

    Default

    It's not that bad and it is worth watching, but nothing special. You are already prepared what to expect...

  4. #4
    agsgroup's Avatar
    agsgroup is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2014
    Location
    The Broads
    Posts
    408
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    470
    Thanked 158 Times in 125 Posts

  5. #5
    Jambo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    671
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 226 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    I expected a bit more but ok to watch it one time.
    https://www.yourpokerdream.com/

    - Contact us if you are looking for fantastic Sub-Affiliate Deals at GGPoker/Natural8/iPoker/WPN/CoinPoker

  6. #6
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Yeah it was worth a watch if you liked the first one, entertaining enough. Quite a similar idea though.
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  7. #7
    Jambo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2013
    Posts
    671
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 226 Times in 155 Posts

    Default

    The first one i liked much more.
    https://www.yourpokerdream.com/

    - Contact us if you are looking for fantastic Sub-Affiliate Deals at GGPoker/Natural8/iPoker/WPN/CoinPoker

  8. #8
    Casino Gamerz is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 23 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    funniest thing ive seen for ages mate!
    Quality Casinos - Casino FAQs
    Best USA Casinos - Best USA Casinos
    Best Online Casinos - Best Online UK

  9. #9
    Casino Gamerz is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2020
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    144
    Thanks
    15
    Thanked 23 Times in 17 Posts

    Default

    The daughter deserves an Oscar too haha
    Quality Casinos - Casino FAQs
    Best USA Casinos - Best USA Casinos
    Best Online Casinos - Best Online UK

  10. #10
    Allstars's Avatar
    Allstars is offline New Member
    Join Date
    December 2020
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I love that movie, but I think Borat 1 is better, Sacha Baron Cohen is a genius. I recommend you guys "Klaus"

  11. #11
    mickyfu is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2013
    Posts
    765
    Thanks
    123
    Thanked 524 Times in 320 Posts

    Default

    So funny I switched it off half way through. I wonder if it is funnier to people who speak Bulgarian.

  12. #12
    darinnick's Avatar
    darinnick is offline Brand New Member
    Join Date
    January 2021
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    I watched the first and second parts with my husband, both are good, I advise you to watch it for fun

  13. #13
    AVC-Invest's Avatar
    AVC-Invest is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2020
    Location
    Glasgow
    Posts
    199
    Thanks
    180
    Thanked 57 Times in 45 Posts

    Default

    Still to watch, watched number 1 in the cinema, what an experience....

  14. #14
    hellokaitlynnn is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    October 2020
    Posts
    35
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 9 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    I definitely saw it as a film that tackled the ongoing issues in society and it is great to see that there are some people who enjoyed it as well because 2020 has been a tough year that has hampered a lot of people's lives. Hopefully, there are less problems in the future because it is a shame that we have to think about having a satirical film being the best movie of the year because there are a lot of messages that have resonated with people who watched it lol

  15. #15
    MitchellHax is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2021
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Didn't like it so much, of course some parts were good but didn't even feel like watching the full movie.

  16. #16
    gil.langelaan's Avatar
    gil.langelaan is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2018
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    966
    Thanks
    110
    Thanked 308 Times in 244 Posts

    Default

    Hahah, the film is really funny!
    And I like it.
    But the 1st part I like more.
    I would recommend to watch 'The Dictator' with Sacha Baron Cohen.
    I think you would like it

  17. #17
    Nenad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2019
    Posts
    546
    Thanks
    311
    Thanked 155 Times in 128 Posts

    Default

    Not that bad, but 1st one is better. Somehow it is that you always know what is coming.

  18. #18
    artrust99's Avatar
    artrust99 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2020
    Posts
    290
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 68 Times in 53 Posts

    Default

    I fell asleep while watching second part. The first original film was much more better in terms of jokes and humor.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •