Results 1 to 12 of 12
  1. #1
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default Dexter fans - season 5 trailer!

    For all you Dexter fans, showtime have released the season 5 trailor!

    <-- Excited!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CUbCMbW-BRE
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  2. #2
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    oooohhh I'm so excited. It was a great twist at the end of the last season....can't wait to see what is in store...
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

  3. #3
    casinojack's Avatar
    casinojack is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2009
    Location
    Under Anthony's bed.
    Posts
    1,428
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    775
    Thanked 454 Times in 301 Posts

    Default

    If you haven't already must see

    Dexter: Early Cuts
    "CasinoJack"


  4. #4
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    Oooh....can'y wait until it starts....

    I was so shocked at the way they ended the season......

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  5. #5
    ALEX777 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    England
    Posts
    535
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    130
    Thanked 76 Times in 64 Posts

    Talking

    I've just downloaded Season 2, finished watching the first season yesterday. I don't like 80% of serials, but this one is nice.

  6. #6
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    34,012
    Thanks
    4,549
    Thanked 9,306 Times in 5,988 Posts

    Default

    Just wait, it will get even better.....

    I caution everyone, since some may not have seen the first 4 seasons and are watching them, be sure not to reveal what happens in some of the episodes.

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    ALEX777 (1 August 2010)

  8. #7
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    Just wait, it will get even better.....

    I caution everyone, since some may not have seen the first 4 seasons and are watching them, be sure not to reveal what happens in some of the episodes.

    Rick
    Universal4
    You mean like the gender altering operation debs has in season 4? Oooops.

    Ha ha, jk
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  9. #8
    melaniej is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    86
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    Yay! The trailer looks AMAZING. Now I really can't wait till the new season starts.

  10. #9
    Puma's Avatar
    Puma is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    1,518
    Blog Entries
    3
    Thanks
    78
    Thanked 74 Times in 43 Posts

    Default

    Ill have to flip between true blood and this. Its a toss up as to which one has me more excited.
    Epic Gambler - Reviews, Ratings, Excitement

  11. #10
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    I've watched 3 season of dexter on netflix and am hooked. Season 4 comes out next week. I hope they keep the seasons coming.

    I also watched weeds. What a whacked out show lol. Waiting for that one too.

  12. #11
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,610 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    I have not watched Dexter yet. Guess I'm missing out.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  13. #12
    ElaineGardiner's Avatar
    ElaineGardiner is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    711
    Thanks
    422
    Thanked 467 Times in 241 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony View Post
    I have not watched Dexter yet. Guess I'm missing out.
    Anthony, you are really missing out. Have a Dexter marathon so you're caught up in time for season 4!

    I have noooo clue what's going to happen next, the suspense is killing me!
    Head of Client Services | TAG Media

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •