Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    Pokerface's Avatar
    Pokerface is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    1,293
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    79
    Thanked 529 Times in 357 Posts

    Default BTC - ETH at Record Levels

    Bitcoin and Ethereum are at record levels currently at $4,769 and $383. Great to see these increase after having a few slow months. There are now some reports that Bitcoin could reach $7,500 (up from $5,000) by the end of next year and $50,000 by 2027. The forecast for Ethereum could be $500 by the end of the year.

    There are many forecast predictions however the future of these cryptocurrencies continue to be interesting.

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Pokerface For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (31 August 2017)

  3. #2
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,082
    Thanks
    1,243
    Thanked 3,216 Times in 1,785 Posts

    Default

    By 2027 we will almost surely hit another crazy crisis, which will make world crazy.

    By the time Bitcoin will be after 1 or more halvings, most probably higher than now and most importantly: recognized as safe haven. Any high prediction is therefore possible. Majority of people still do not recognize bitcoin as something real, but they start to think about it. I call it phase #2. It is good, because there is a lot of space to grow.

    Bitcoin is definitely still vastly undervalued. Any affiliate that got payments 2+ years ago in BTC has decent chance to be a billionaire in his life, if he hedl. Any affiliate that will hodl all his recent income in BTC can be still insanely rich.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (31 August 2017)

  5. #3
    Progger's Avatar
    Progger is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2014
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    1,422
    Thanks
    282
    Thanked 934 Times in 586 Posts

    Default

    A lot of lessons will be learned and a lot of money will be lost, before a lot of money can be made.

  6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Progger For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (31 August 2017), Sherlock (31 August 2017)

  7. #4
    BestBonusBets's Avatar
    BestBonusBets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    3,024
    Thanked 87 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Bitcoin is often over looked for a currency rather than its TECHNOLOGY. The technology behind bitcoin is the real gamechanger.

  8. #5
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,082
    Thanks
    1,243
    Thanked 3,216 Times in 1,785 Posts

    Default

    It was the gamechanger, but it just opened path to real change, and that real change has nothing to do with technology: it is money independent on other powers than market powers, which can be called pure trust.

    Technology itself is nothing, if blockchain is being used as money. In hypothetical situation, where miners are few states (or one state) or central banks of some cryptocoin, there is no big change to current state. They can always decide to change the code (=monetary policy) or they can always filter transactions (=monetary restrictions). And then we have crypto-fiat money with features like now.

    If blockchain is not being used as money, then we have seen very few examples where market showed not just interest, but also that it can make real money with non-monetary blockchains.

    Bitcoin technology is the worst of all active cryptos, because it is robust, the most conservative and it was the first blockchain. In 2017 is really obsolete and it will be lagging behind forever, especially if Core is in charge. That does not mean it is a bad thing. It is the Bitcoin advantage and it exactly shows that by bitcoin it is not about the technology. (By other blockchains it is.)
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (2 September 2017)

  10. #6
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    1,960
    Thanks
    1,390
    Thanked 1,125 Times in 730 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Any affiliate that will hodl all his recent income in BTC can be still insanely rich.
    Conversely, an affiliate holding all of his assets in a speculative technology / alternative currency could end up quite poor should the meteoric rise in cryptos taper off.
    https://professionalrakeback.com

    We have bullet-proof revenue-share deals on online poker networks that:
    A) no longer allow them
    B) do not like winning poker players
    C) charge insane fees

    Interested in a sub deal?

  11. The Following User Says Thank You to PROFRBcom For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (2 September 2017)

  12. #7
    sweetbet's Avatar
    sweetbet is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    2,819
    Blog Entries
    5
    Thanks
    898
    Thanked 1,582 Times in 1,089 Posts

    Default

    I wonder how many millionaires Bitcoin will create in the near future. Very exciting times ahead !!

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to sweetbet For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (2 September 2017)

  14. #8
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,082
    Thanks
    1,243
    Thanked 3,216 Times in 1,785 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PROFRBcom View Post
    Conversely, an affiliate holding all of his assets in a speculative technology / alternative currency could end up quite poor should the meteoric rise in cryptos taper off.
    I meant not all the money to have in cryptos, but I propose all the money that come from btc friendly operators could be held. I bet for most affiliates the bitcoins are much smaller money than the fiat still. Yeah, there are probably 100% US focused affiliates, they obviously can not hold everything they get.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  15. The Following User Says Thank You to Sherlock For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (2 September 2017)

  16. #9
    BestBonusBets's Avatar
    BestBonusBets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    3,024
    Thanked 87 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    It was the gamechanger, but it just opened path to real change, and that real change has nothing to do with technology: it is money independent on other powers than market powers, which can be called pure trust.

    Technology itself is nothing, if blockchain is being used as money. In hypothetical situation, where miners are few states (or one state) or central banks of some cryptocoin, there is no big change to current state. They can always decide to change the code (=monetary policy) or they can always filter transactions (=monetary restrictions). And then we have crypto-fiat money with features like now.

    If blockchain is not being used as money, then we have seen very few examples where market showed not just interest, but also that it can make real money with non-monetary blockchains.

    Bitcoin technology is the worst of all active cryptos, because it is robust, the most conservative and it was the first blockchain. In 2017 is really obsolete and it will be lagging behind forever, especially if Core is in charge. That does not mean it is a bad thing. It is the Bitcoin advantage and it exactly shows that by bitcoin it is not about the technology. (By other blockchains it is.)
    The blockchain technology IS the game changer. It's what decentralizes everything. If you can;t see this then I don't know what to say.

    The blockchain technology has also lead to many great new technologies to be built on a block chain. I suggest you do some more research and look at the new technologies that are emerging. One of them being an edgeless casino.

    Have you seen how OMG is being used in thailand McDonald's as a means of payment?

  17. #10
    TravG's Avatar
    TravG is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Posts
    2,050
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 179 Times in 130 Posts

    Default

    It is crazy how these took off. BTC especially went higher now that you can buy it on the stock market through ETF's. I made a couple bucks off Bitcoin but I wish I would have never withdrew any Bitcoin since last December. When it hit $500 I thought it was a nice run let alone almost $5000!
    Live Casino USA - the best USA live online casinos. Play USA online slots and other casino games like USA online blackjack. Like poker? See www.usalegalpoker.com for the best USA poker sites and USA online casinos for the best USA online casino. https://mobileslotslisting.com
    www.usalegalslots.com - www.playusaonlinepoker.com - www.4deucespoker.com

  18. The Following User Says Thank You to TravG For This Useful Post:

    BestBonusBets (2 September 2017)

  19. #11
    Sherlock's Avatar
    Sherlock is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2013
    Location
    WC
    Posts
    4,082
    Thanks
    1,243
    Thanked 3,216 Times in 1,785 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Floyduss View Post
    The blockchain technology IS the game changer. It's what decentralizes everything. If you can;t see this then I don't know what to say.

    The blockchain technology has also lead to many great new technologies to be built on a block chain. I suggest you do some more research and look at the new technologies that are emerging. One of them being an edgeless casino.

    Have you seen how OMG is being used in thailand McDonald's as a means of payment?
    Sorry, but you are the one who has to do research. I am probably one of the oldest blockchain investors of this forum. You are shifting the debate randomly whenever you want.

    So again: Bitcoin is not an amazing blockchain. It is the oldest blockchain, the blockchain with high degree of trust and it serves only for the purpose as money. Which is great of course.

    But another thing is the blockchain technology, which is promising but not great. Great is just bitcoin as money. The altcoins that bring the technology to the new level were not proven yet. New generation of blockchians started 2 years ago with ETH, but so far we do not see results on real market.

    Edgeless casino is pure nonsense. Casino has to make money, gamblers are here to lose. I have seen many 0 juice bookies or edgeless casinos b4 (like the Betfair roulette without 0). Was it a success? Of course not. The games were withdrawn or the casinos no longer exist. On the top there is no need of blockchain technology to make edgeless game. It is easy to create even a game where the player has advantage (like the BJ switch at Playtech years ago)... and you do not need blockchain buzzword for that.

    What you can make with blockchain not edgeless but trustless casino. But probably no more on bitcoin, because bitcoin network is costly. So you would have to do in on some another blockchain, that is cheaper. And if it is cheaper, that the question is if that blockchain itself can be trusted. In short: there is no perpetuum mobile.

    OMG in Thailand FatShop is keeping me calm. It is just a marketing of OMG and McDonald. Almost nobody uses blockchain money for casual shopping (Yes, I do sometimes, but it is simply still inconvenient and slow). There are news for 5 years how Bitcoin and other blockchains are being used in some grocery shops. It is all bullshit. It is the last use of blockchain money. If something will be ever used there, it will be probably Layer2 of Bitcoin called Lightning.
    We are all bloodsucking ticks, hungry, devious
    each one latched on to the ass of the previous
    when the last and the first latch on it can be shown
    ass-blood sucked by the first from the last is his own

  20. #12
    BestBonusBets's Avatar
    BestBonusBets is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2016
    Posts
    215
    Thanks
    3,024
    Thanked 87 Times in 64 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sherlock View Post
    Sorry, but you are the one who has to do research. I am probably one of the oldest blockchain investors of this forum. You are shifting the debate randomly whenever you want.

    So again: Bitcoin is not an amazing blockchain. It is the oldest blockchain, the blockchain with high degree of trust and it serves only for the purpose as money. Which is great of course.

    With all due respect I don't care how old of an investor you are on this forum. makes no difference to your understanding.

    You're looking at bitcoin wrong. It doens't matter how good or bad their blockchain technology is. The fact is that the blockchain technology is what's truly revolutionary. Wether bitcoin's is the best or the worst means nothing.

    You're just looking at the small picture when the big picture is what really counts right now.

  21. #13
    Cash Bonus's Avatar
    Cash Bonus is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    3,883
    Thanks
    8,578
    Thanked 2,435 Times in 1,726 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sweetbet View Post
    I wonder how many millionaires Bitcoin will create in the near future. Very exciting times ahead !!
    Hello sweetbet,

    How are you going?

    Yes, these certainly are very exciting times for Bitcoin, and it will be very interesting to see just how far this crypto currency and business will go in the very near future.
    Hopefully, it will all work out just fine. You'll see!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

  22. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cash Bonus For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (3 September 2017), BestBonusBets (3 September 2017)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •