Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    sg
    sg is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default Can you please help me with my site

    Hi All,

    My site has about 900 pages indexed in Google and we are working on the site since last 8 months or so... But since then no ranking on Google and for that matter on yahoo and Bingo

    My domain name is: http://www.best-bingo-games.com

    Any help and reviews about my site SEO would be great...
    Last edited by sg; 26 January 2011 at 3:52 am. Reason: update title

  2. #2
    Peter Willis's Avatar
    Peter Willis is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Posts
    95
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Why do you have all of your reviews on a seperate sub-domain? This seems like a bit of a waste of the juice your main domain has really. A lot of traffic in bingo comes from long-tail so it doesn't really make sense to spread your juice to various sub-domains.

    All of your backlinks look a little spammy - things such as http://www.squidoo.com/negotiating-c...-debt-yourself will be doing you more bad than good.

    That content at the bottom of the site is awful as well - consider re-writing it.

  3. #3
    sg
    sg is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the input... Even i have thought the same of waisting my site value by using sub-domain for bingoreview.. I will woek on it to get on the same domain...

    also if you can point on which content at the bottom (if you meant only on the home page or any other specific pages) that would be another help...

    If you can also share how to get quality links, I'm doing lods of directory submission these days..

    Thanks again for your inputs...

  4. #4
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Hi sg,

    Peter is right there, why do you have the sub-domain? A quick site: query shows you have quite a few which could be problematic for a new site trying to build credibility. http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en...&aqi=&aql=&oq=

    A few other problems:


    1. I have never reached this limit to my knowledge so may be taking stabs in the dark, but you almost seem to be over-internal linking on some of your internal pages, for example the promotions page.
    2. A large proportion of your site seems to look very spammy, for example all the title attributes I have seen so far don't make any sense at all and are just rammed with keywords. This will be one of the easiest ways to fail the spam test that Google will put your site through.
    3. You have 1000's of links however none with any credibilty, I would recommend concentrating on getting good solid links in through credible sources rather than directory sumbissions as you mentioned. Although these may be fine for a site with another form of links to throw into the mix, I doubt they will do you much good.

    I wouldn't be suprised if you are caught in some sort of spam filter, there is a fine balance between good SEO work and to much SEO work. Clean up your site and see if it has any affect, if nothing happens then maybe try placing a reconsideration request through webmaster tools.

    Cheers,
    Dave

  5. #5
    sg
    sg is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    India
    Posts
    51
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    hey Dave...

    Thanks for the input... I've started working on the internal linking stuff, and try to cut down to the min level... I will again come back after few days with the updates... and hope to get another feedback from you...

  6. #6
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Not a problem SG, make sure you check back and I will provide more feedback on the changes!

    Cheers,
    Dave

  7. #7
    JoeAdams is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2010
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    <meta http-equiv="CONTENT-TYPE" content="text/html; charset=utf-8"><title></title><meta name="GENERATOR" content="OpenOffice.org 3.2 (Win32)"><style type="text/css"> <!-- @page { margin: 0.79in } P { margin-bottom: 0.08in } --> </style> I agree with you guys, though I am just a newbie in the industry, my mentors keep on telling to be very much careful with everything I do regarding with the promotion of my site in order to maintain its rankings in Google.. As long as you can avoid spamming, avoid it.. Maybe it would be better if you would only consider the organic SEO technique in promoting your site.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •