Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1
    torrescarlos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default Can't login to the new affiliate site

    Loggin doesn't work, bet365 afilliate link is redirecting me to the new bet365 partners site. But the login is not working. Anyone here from Bet365 ? Can you check please?

  2. #2
    torrescarlos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Is anyone having the problem? Please try to loggin

  3. #3
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    4,459
    Thanks
    410
    Thanked 2,025 Times in 1,337 Posts

    Default

    Working fine for me
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

  4. #4
    iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 62 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Working fine for me, however... how can I put this in a way to not offend someone at bet365... can we use the older (legacy) version?

    Anyone thinking the old one was much better?

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to iso2009 For This Useful Post:

    ss106 (23 November 2021)

  6. #5
    torrescarlos is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    August 2016
    Posts
    28
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 13 Times in 8 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by baldidiot View Post
    Working fine for me

    It was from my browser, is ok now. Thank you !


    Last edited by torrescarlos; 23 November 2021 at 3:52 pm.

  7. #6
    van
    van is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by torrescarlos View Post
    It was from my browser, is ok now. Thank you !


    Which browser works? How to solve the login problem?

  8. #7
    JoshuaK is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    February 2021
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Hi all,

    Apologies if you are having trouble accessing your accounts on our new bet365 Partner platform. We would encourage all partners with these issues to get in contact with their Marketing Managers who would be happy to assist in resolving this. Alternatively, you can send an email to support@bet365partners.com detailing the issue and someone will be in touch to assist you.

    Thanks,

    Josh

  9. #8
    iso2009 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2010
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked 62 Times in 48 Posts

    Default

    Joshua, I have no problems logging in, but I think it will be nice to keep the old interface available for people who used it for over 14 years. The old one has its issues (no breakdown for players/countries for example), but the new one doesn't solve them. It just adds a bad user experience.
    No offence to the people who worked on it, it's just an idea. In the end, we all can adapt to a new environment whether is good or bad.

  10. The Following User Says Thank You to iso2009 For This Useful Post:

    ss106 (Yesterday)

  11. #9
    van
    van is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    October 2008
    Posts
    12
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by JoshuaK View Post
    Hi all,

    Apologies if you are having trouble accessing your accounts on our new bet365 Partner platform. We would encourage all partners with these issues to get in contact with their Marketing Managers who would be happy to assist in resolving this. Alternatively, you can send an email to support@bet365partners.com detailing the issue and someone will be in touch to assist you.

    Thanks,

    Josh

    Please check your private message

  12. #10
    JoshuaK is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    February 2021
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by iso2009 View Post
    Joshua, I have no problems logging in, but I think it will be nice to keep the old interface available for people who used it for over 14 years. The old one has its issues (no breakdown for players/countries for example), but the new one doesn't solve them. It just adds a bad user experience.
    No offence to the people who worked on it, it's just an idea. In the end, we all can adapt to a new environment whether is good or bad.
    Hi iso2009,

    Thank you for raising this, as always the team appreciate open feedback and we will be working on bringing more advancements to the system in the coming months. We have looked to minimise issues ahead of transitioning to the new site/platform and we hope to receive further constructive suggestions from all of our partners. If you require anything additional in the meantime please send us a direct email either via your Marketing Manager or the support mailbox for our consideration.

    Thanks,

    Josh

  13. The Following User Says Thank You to JoshuaK For This Useful Post:

    iso2009 (Yesterday)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •