Results 1 to 13 of 13
  1. #1
    -Shay- is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    November 2012
    Posts
    3,061
    Thanks
    12,175
    Thanked 3,133 Times in 1,685 Posts

    Default Carbon Poker having payment issues

    It seems like 2015 is not a good year for players & affiliates of Carbon Poker. There are numerous reports of slow-paying/no-paying as seen here.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to -Shay- For This Useful Post:

    Alexm (29 April 2015), ocreditor (25 May 2015)

  3. #2
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    2,173
    Thanks
    1,511
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 808 Posts

    Default

    We wrote a similar article as well. I have been told multiple times that we would be paid. Most recently I was told we'd be paid by the end of the month. It is the 29th of April and as of yet, we've not be paid our affiliate commissions for March. Nor have any of the affiliates we know. Player payouts have exceeded the 8 week mark for many US players (their payout range is 6-8 weeks as listed on their website for US checks).

    A copy of our monthly payout report, and legacy data for player payouts over the last two years can be found in my signature.
    https://professionalrakeback.com

    We write excellent long-form content for other webmasters, for free.
    How can we work together on a win/win deal? Be creative!

  4. The Following User Says Thank You to PROFRBcom For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (29 April 2015)

  5. #3
    stingerjohn is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2008
    Location
    moreno valley ca usa
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post

    Default

    maybe some problem touching more then just them commissionaccount usally pays no later then the 15th or 20th this month sounds same as chipslit nothing as of today apr 29

  6. #4
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    2,173
    Thanks
    1,511
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 808 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by stingerjohn View Post
    maybe some problem touching more then just them commissionaccount usally pays no later then the 15th or 20th this month sounds same as chipslit nothing as of today apr 29
    Yes, that makes a lot of sense. Carbon swapped over to "the Jazette cashier" back in October 2012. Thus, it isn't Carbon Poker so much as the Jazzete Enterprises cashier which is displaying the problematic behavior that is leading to players, affiliates and other associated parties receiving slow pay.

    I do think the situation will be rectified (this has happened before), but how quickly is the question.
    https://professionalrakeback.com

    We write excellent long-form content for other webmasters, for free.
    How can we work together on a win/win deal? Be creative!

  7. #5
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    2,173
    Thanks
    1,511
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 808 Posts

    Default

    UPDATE: Now March and April affiliate payments are late. Of note, player payments have been steady (yet still behind) for the last two weeks.

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to PROFRBcom For This Useful Post:

    -Shay- (11 May 2015)

  9. #6
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    2,173
    Thanks
    1,511
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 808 Posts

    Default

    UPDATE: Chipsplit, aka Carbon Poker, Carbon Sports, Carbon Casino has announced that the affiliate program will shut down on May 31st 2015.

    I posted the email here on GPWA.
    https://professionalrakeback.com

    We write excellent long-form content for other webmasters, for free.
    How can we work together on a win/win deal? Be creative!

  10. #7
    Ktaub1003367 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    I've been waiting 10 weeks and only get lame excuses that are probably auto replies or cut and paste responses.
    Fair warning to other players you might not get your money out of Carbon Poker.

  11. #8
    justbookies is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2009
    Posts
    1,289
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 864 Times in 513 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by -Shay- View Post
    It seems like 2015 is not a good year for players & affiliates of Carbon Poker. There are numerous reports of slow-paying/no-paying as seen here.
    I have only just read your link. The interesting thing in that article is Carbon Poker's connection to Lock Poker (same license number). If there is a genuine connection then that is worrying as Lock were the biggest crooks in online betting history (and boy there are some serious contenders for that title).

    I've been waiting 10 weeks and only get lame excuses that are probably auto replies or cut and paste responses.
    Fair warning to other players you might not get your money out of Carbon Poker.
    Yep, since chasing up my peanuts payments due for March and April I have got the same cut and paste nonsense in response. Atil kept his head firmly under the radar when times were good, so I don't expect a reply from him. The only real person I had contact with who would respond there was Travis (who has always been good as gold though a tad unlucky with his choice of employers over the years) and I don't even know if he still works there (again email ignored). Very glad I have a such a tiny player base there as I really don't see them paying going forward if they cant pay all affiliates for March.

    The reply from the generic email address (with no sign-off from a named person) was: "We always strive to make our payments within the given time frame, It is in our best interest to avoid delays with your payment. Unfortunately we are experiencing delays." Yet they have paid some affiliates for March, so while I am not sweating my situation, I am interested to see how this plays out. Hope my gut feeling is wrong and they pay indefinitely on the player bases, but Betus stated the same thing and did for a short while before shafting everyone.

  12. #9
    Ktaub1003367 is offline New Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    4
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Hey everyone, two days after I warned Carbon Poker I would go to social media and the day after I posted on the GPWA site Carbon Poker contacted me via their messaging service. Whoever I talked to had juice and offered to send me my funds via Western Union. They came through and today I got my money. Wanted to thank you all for your replies and hope you all get your past due payments too.

  13. #10
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    2,173
    Thanks
    1,511
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 808 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by justbookies View Post
    The only real person I had contact with who would respond there was Travis (who has always been good as gold though a tad unlucky with his choice of employers over the years) and I don't even know if he still works there (again email ignored).

    He no longer works there. Hasn't worked there for most of this year IIRC.

    --
    Kahn
    https://professionalrakeback.com

    We write excellent long-form content for other webmasters, for free.
    How can we work together on a win/win deal? Be creative!

  14. The Following User Says Thank You to PROFRBcom For This Useful Post:

    justbookies (23 May 2015)

  15. #11
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,105
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    I can't access my account... and they are no longer accepting new affiliates...

  16. #12
    PROFRBcom's Avatar
    PROFRBcom is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    2,173
    Thanks
    1,511
    Thanked 1,243 Times in 808 Posts

    Default

    Have you emailed them or tried to recover your password ocreditor? I log in every day and mine is just fine...

  17. The Following User Says Thank You to PROFRBcom For This Useful Post:

    ocreditor (27 May 2015)

  18. #13
    ocreditor's Avatar
    ocreditor is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    7,359
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    7,105
    Thanked 4,343 Times in 2,836 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PROFRBcom View Post
    Have you emailed them or tried to recover your password ocreditor? I log in every day and mine is just fine...
    I actually didn't try because I saw the popup "sorry we are closed"...
    But now when you mentioned it I continue to login page and I was able to login ! Thanks!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •