Jambo is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Be careful with RoyalStakes.com!

Hi Guys,

it is time to post something here in GPWA.

We are working since a long time with Winner Affiliates/Nethive together. It was always all fantastic until many things and people have changed. Payment problems started and most annoying thing was to get no response and to get things fixed which take a few minutes.

But to be fair i must say that at the end we always got paid and thing got solved. And the last months except of two times when the stats were wrong, the payments worked even without any problem and punctual. But how much time we had to invest because of a few hundred dollars and to fix some simple things. There was a time when we had a few k revenue every month, but it was another time with other people and things was working fine.

After a long fight we could manage it that we work with someone together which we know since years and he took care about our account. If it is possible to reach this guy then he solve the things. But it is almost impossible to reach him.....

He offered us to moved our account from Nethive/Winner to RoyalStakes and they would take care then, make faster payments and all the communication get much better,better stats.......... He assured us that all stay the same just become much better. It looked strange but ok if all becomes better why not....

I was thinking that it is impossible to get worse so why not give it a try. I WAS MISTAKEN!!!! Whats going on since this time is the maximum of unprofessionalism! And i am not joking!

Empty Promises, Wrong Stats, No Payment(Even in the first month), No normal communication, Many empty promises and much more. I could write more details but this must be enough.

And this all because of a few hundred dollars. We offered them to push the traffic again to make a few k every month if things would works finally normal. But the only thing what happen is that we receive any email every 24-48 after asking many times, but without a result.

From Nethive/Winner nobody is reachable, because we want to go back to Nethive/Winner and not be connected to RoyalStakes. The things would work there also not perfect. But much much much better as at RoyalStakes.

I can not understand how people can work so and make it for themself more difficult. We could easy push the traffic within a few weeks so much to generate a few k revenue...... but this guys do not understand it. And the only thing what we expect is just to get paid in time without to ask 600 times, to have a normal honest communication and that promises get hold. Tomorrow is tomorrow and not one week later after 23 more asking. Its simple!

If you ever hear from RoyalStakes then be very careful guys, it is really far from a professional partnership and i would recommend it to nobody. I wish i could write something else and more positive.

If someone had experience with this guys it would be great if you can post it here.

Regards

Jambo

COPCapo is offline Public Member
    Thanks

i worked with them many many years ago... also with winner and william hill, when they was at ipoker

I think they are US ppl

it was weird, as winner itselfs reffered us to them

Thanks

This is more as weird all.

This guys are fully untrustworthy. We just decided a few minutes ago that we remove Winner Poker now finally in the next 24h, if we do not receive our payment. It is not much money and that is even not the problem. We are talking about trust and respect! They gave us already 4 different payment dates in the last 2 weeks. How it is possible to work with someone together and bring there much traffic if there is 0% Trust!

There was a time where things at Winner Affiliates/Nethive was really working good. Sad to see that it changed so extreme.

Thanks

I have to push this again that so much people as possible see it and never start to work with them.

Triple7 is offline Private Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,317 Posts

I stopped reading when I've red Winner. That's synonime for getting scammed, lied, , not paid, no replies, etc.

Winner, where even winners will become losers.

Jokerman99 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

RoyalStakes shafted us a few years back as well. Changed the criteria for qualifying players and payouts. Never sent them a player again after.
    Buying websites. PM me if you have anything sending 200+FTD per month for sale.

mgaming is offline Public Member
    Thanks

I used to work with Royalstakes for years, but stopped when Ipoker changed ways of calculating revenues (SBR). Ryan was helpful, I don't know if they're still in the business. Their connections with Winner were very stron (it seemed they're taking care for 100% of poker activity in Winner)

Thanks

The way how they(Royalstakes) work is a big joke. With this guys absolute nothing works. Thanks god we reduced the traffic to almost 0 and moved it to other partners, because you can not believe any word or any promise they give you. Every month like a lottery if you get paid or not. Sad but true! Things can be so easy....but not with Royalstakes.