Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: CashForClicks

  1. #1
    Vlad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default CashForClicks

    Dear members of GPWA,

    It has come to our attention that there are certain negative opinions about our Affiliate Program in private area of GPWA Forums.

    Unfortunatly I do not have access to these areas of GPWA, but I am ready to answer all questions and comment on any concerns that you may have with CashForClicks.

    Please publish your queries here, where everybody can read and post. Give our company a chance to defend ourserlves.

    Vlad K.
    VP of Marketing and Development
    2K Services, Inc

  2. #2
    Dominique's Avatar
    Dominique is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    The Boonies
    Posts
    4,777
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked 724 Times in 299 Posts

    Default

    Good, Vlad,

    this is the proper way to go about this.

    There are quite a few negative rumors going around about you.

    Perhaps some of them can be cleared up here.

  3. #3
    Pam712's Avatar
    Pam712 is offline Assistant Manager
    Join Date
    February 2002
    Location
    England
    Posts
    2,437
    Thanks
    42
    Thanked 42 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Ok Vlad. How the hell did you manage to get access to the private forums in order to see the post you reference in your letter?

    edited the rest of the message until we find out exactly what is going on here

  4. #4
    casinoglen's Avatar
    casinoglen is offline GPWA Caretaker Emeritus
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Posts
    3,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Very good post Pam. I was going to say the very same thing in the other forum. I guess Vlad is a bit more than a little abrasive. He seems to be becoming a thorn in the side of the GPWA.

    This is only one mans opinion, but I personally feel that he should be banned from the board. And yes Vlad, you have somehow been there, so banning you is the only option I can see. For someone who has not wanted to be banned, or so you say, you don't do a very good job of toeing the line.

  5. #5
    Vlad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Pam,

    You mean how do I know the URL of the forum, which apparently has a discussion about CashForClicks. That URL was sent to Eugene, CashForClicks.com manager by one of our affiliates. Obviously we could not read the forum. Keny (our affiliate) has then sent us a few quotations from the forum. And I presume he is the same person who has posted my reply to him. I understand he is your long-time member, and you can ask him directly to confirm this.

    No employees of 2K Services, Inc have any intention or skills of hacking.

    Dominique has already messaged me about this privately.

    I am glad I have a chance to reply to your accusation. In the private forum, who knows what kind of assumptions the other affiliates are jumping into. I just remain hopeful that they will all be addressed here.

    Thank you

    Vlad K.
    VP of Marketing and Development
    2K Services, Inc
    Vlad

  6. #6
    Vlad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    casinoglen,

    Thank you for your opinion.

    Vlad K.
    VP of Marketing and Development
    2K Services, Inc

  7. #7
    casinoglen's Avatar
    casinoglen is offline GPWA Caretaker Emeritus
    Join Date
    January 2003
    Posts
    3,700
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 10 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    I am glad I have a chance to reply to your accusation. In the private forum, who knows what kind of assumptions the other affiliates are jumping into. I just remain hopeful that they will all be addressed here.
    I assure you that we do not jump to conclusions. Before ANYTHING is done concerning ANYTHING, it is well thought out and thoroughly discussed I assure you.

    I am simply sick to death of people assuming that things are done in less than a well thought out manner here.

    I'm personally still with the hacking theory as brought forth by Pam. As for posting on this board, it simply would break my heart NONE were you not to post here again.

    I for one have checked out your program, and have found that it is not for me. This decision WAS NOT influenced by anyone other than myself.

    my previous opinion stands.

  8. #8
    Vlad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    casinoglen,

    All i can say is I am sorry that you have such an impression. My answer to Keny was based on his email to us, which included a request to comment on the posts to that forum.

    And thank you for checking out the program.

    I have to leave for today, please keep the questions comming. I will reply to each one of the posts tomorrow.

    Good day,
    Vlad K.
    VP of Marketing and Development
    2K Services, Inc

  9. #9
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Keny who?

  10. #10
    Dominique's Avatar
    Dominique is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    The Boonies
    Posts
    4,777
    Thanks
    452
    Thanked 724 Times in 299 Posts

    Default

    Ok you guys, I have talked about this to Vladi.

    The info was sent to his collegue at cashforclicks, I have no doubt of the veracity of this.

    I also recommended to Vladi to make one post here and to stop posting all over and he seemed understanding of the problem.

    Vladi, I want to talk to you a little more.

  11. #11
    Vlad is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Posts
    47
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Pam,

    Thank you for editing the message.

    Cindy,

    I can not disclose private information about our affilates, I am sure you can understand this. I have requested permission from Keny to publish his email address and original message to Eugene.

    Dominique,

    Thank you for support.
    Vlad

  12. #12
    VPJunkie is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    21,916
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default

    Nevermind, I've talked to Keny myself.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •