Results 1 to 11 of 11
  1. #1
    Elisha is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default CasinoPlayerOnline.com - Please share your thoughts how to improve?

    CasinoPlayerOnline.com - One more site added in my list.... overall, how do you rate it? Please share your inputs. Thanks

  2. #2
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 122 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    I like the design - it doesn't feel too pushy but gives the user plenty of opportunities to convert. The overall design and colour scheme makes it feel very clean too. The main problem that I noticed is that the drop down menus don't work correctly (some work only when your mouse is in the very centre, other's don't work at all - they show up but then go away as soon as you go to mouse over one of the options - I am using Chrome). I haven't ever seen that problem before so am not able to suggest a fix unfortunately.
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to LukeC For This Useful Post:

    Elisha (11 March 2013)

  4. #3
    Elisha is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    February 2012
    Posts
    39
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 3 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Hi luke,

    Thanks for your valuable comments and suggestions. I see now the error and got the solution. Thanks again

  5. #4
    gamblenet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2013
    Posts
    63
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    i would surely add a signup form to collect emails and building a list.

  6. #5
    Maria F is offline No longer with Harbour Gaming Affiliates
    Join Date
    November 2010
    Location
    Cyprus
    Posts
    2,406
    Thanks
    368
    Thanked 337 Times in 248 Posts

    Default

    Hi Elisha,

    Your site looks great, love the colour scheme and it is very easy to navigate. I use firefox and I am not having any issues with the drop down menu.
    We have two brands that I think would be perfect for your UK Casino section, so I hope you don’t mind me sending you a PM with some info.

    All the best!

  7. #6
    LukeC is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    October 2012
    Location
    Birmingham, UK
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    49
    Thanked 122 Times in 49 Posts

    Default

    The drop down menu is working fine for me in Chrome too now!
    Head of Affiliates at Digital Fuel

  8. #7
    gamblingdomainer is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    April 2011
    Posts
    118
    Thanks
    3
    Thanked 13 Times in 11 Posts

    Default

    The site is nice as there are not a lot of pushy banners of casinos. However, the homepage is too big and has a very big scroll. Might want to reduce some content on home.
    Selling gambling domains @ our Gambling Domain Name Sales Website | Casino Promotion Blog
    New Slot Portal : Win Slot Machines

  9. #8
    Moonlight Cat's Avatar
    Moonlight Cat is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    1,986
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    1,234
    Thanked 1,181 Times in 675 Posts

    Default

    Excellent design.

  10. #9
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    2,196
    Thanks
    804
    Thanked 582 Times in 429 Posts

    Default

    I think it looks excellent and provides good information besides the top casinos and bonuses but also the software explanations. It has a very smooth look to it. I like the way your content is layed out on your homepage, I am looking for a system to layout my content better. Are you using wordpress?
    Visit Play Slots 4 Real Money and Casino Slots Money for trusted recommendations and tips on the best casinos.

  11. #10
    clarar's Avatar
    clarar is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    306
    Thanks
    55
    Thanked 133 Times in 89 Posts

    Default

    I really like the design and clearly you worked hard on this one!

    Loved all the information you posted, surely is going to generate good revenues for you!

    I just thought that the top menu would be re arranged to display the most important options first, rather than the FAQ and about us...

  12. #11
    casinorecommender is offline Former Member
    Join Date
    July 2009
    Location
    London UK
    Posts
    390
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    87
    Thanked 38 Times in 27 Posts

    Default

    Loads too slow,
    The top thumbnail images could be smaller for elite look,
    I did not like the light yellow or orange in the background, it decreases the energy,
    Too much explanation in the entrance page made me bored some...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •