Results 1 to 4 of 4
  1. #1
    Income Access Blog's Avatar
    Income Access Blog is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Posts
    1,695
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 44 Times in 41 Posts

    Default Castle Casino Offers Affiliates 70% Rev Share for First Month of Promotion

    Castle Casino is now offering affiliates 70% rev share for the first month, with access to 24-hour phone and email support, plus exclusive joint promotions and landing pages, ongoing promotions and extensive marketing creative. Montreal, QC. November 10, 2010—Castle Casino has entered into a partnership with leading affiliate marketing software provider, Income Access and [...]

    More...

  2. #2
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    Sounds like a great promotion. I 've exchanged a few emails with the guy who started Castle Casino. He is certainly pro affiliate (coming from an affiliate background). The software they sue is from Visionary iGaming, which is a new and upcoming software company. I was just there at there studios today. They have a very impressive operation that is expanding greatly.
    Best of luck with your new program!

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to LiveCasinoPartners For This Useful Post:

    davemerry (1 March 2011)

  4. #3
    davemerry's Avatar
    davemerry is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    June 2010
    Location
    London
    Posts
    751
    Thanks
    332
    Thanked 230 Times in 182 Posts

    Default

    Thanks for the kind words Adrian - coincidentally I emailed you about 10 minutes ago announcing the launch!

    I will be buzzing around here answering questions a lot more from now on, as well as hopefully becoming a sponsor of some sort.

    If anyone has any questions in regards to the program then feel free to shoot an email to me directly at david@castlecasino.com and I will get back to you right away.

    With an affiliate background myself I am not only looking forward to managing the program directly, but learning from the loves and hates on the other side and making it as affiliate friendly as possible.

    All the best,
    Dave

  5. #4
    Fairway Casino Mgr is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    September 2010
    Posts
    46
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts

    Default

    Hey Dave,

    Congrats on the launch of the affiliate program. Good luck with it!

    Obviously I love the software too

    Cheers mate!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •