Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default Christmas Party Shenanigans

    OK so after our Christmas party on Friday night I thought i'd ask everyone else how they went with their shenanigans.. any interesting stories?

    I have bruises all over me.. not sure where they came from.. amongst other things.. woke up and my butt muscles and leg muscles were VERY sore to say the least.. i have a feeling i may have been dancing too vigorously...

    So share your stories and don't hold back.. everyone knows that we can get a little crazy in our partying sometimes.. gives everyone who hasn't been to an event something to look forward to

    Cheers
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. #2
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Well this one says it all!




  3. The Following User Says Thank You to mojo For This Useful Post:

    AmCan (22 December 2008)

  4. #3
    Topboss is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2002
    Location
    New Zealand
    Posts
    2,407
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    574
    Thanked 475 Times in 246 Posts

    Default

    Topboss recently moved into new offices which conveniently happens to be the house next door to us which we bought after trying to get our hands on it for 3 years. We decided to have a combined office wetting and staff Christmas party. We hired tables, chairs, caterers, a barman etc and laid out all the tables around the pool. Within 30 mins after everyone arrived - we had to move the tables indoors as it started pouring with rain, but luckily stopped after about an hour and we moved outside again. The party started at 6pm and eventually ended at 4.30am!!! Luckily we had arranged designated drivers to drive the "very happy partygoers" home.
    We had a great time and there was some very sore heads the following morning.

  5. #4
    Arun@LionSlots's Avatar
    Arun@LionSlots is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Christmas parties are all about the people you are with. However, I do have a solo experience to share.

    I was at a club on Christmas Eve. I brought a date to party the night away with. Needless to say, the club was awfully packed and not too brightly lit.

    When it struck 12, I grabbed my date's hand and led her to one of the nicer spots in the club, with the intention of sharing a very decent Christmas kiss. But I did have a surprise when I finally turned backed and faced her.

    I had grabbed the wrong girl!!! What puzzled me was that she hadn't said a thing or pulled away while walking through the crowd. So I did get my Christmas kiss afterall, but not with my date.

    The lemons and lemonade saying I suppose?

  6. #5
    bonustreak's Avatar
    bonustreak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 267 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    Not at a Christmas party but at my birthday party I got a bit out of hand Was sitting on a piano at one point and the next day I woke at my parents house for the first time in 20 yrs ..lmaooo Woke shaking and still drunk no less!! but hey at least I didn't wake in bed next to some stranger hahahaa

  7. #6
    Arun@LionSlots's Avatar
    Arun@LionSlots is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    31
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 6 Times in 6 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bonustreak View Post
    Woke shaking and still drunk no less!!
    Ah, the joys of alcohol!

  8. #7
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    LOL

    You gotta love it when you dont wake up next to a random.. especially when youd rather chew your arm off than wake them.. :P
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  9. #8
    bonustreak's Avatar
    bonustreak is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Posts
    495
    Thanks
    610
    Thanked 267 Times in 148 Posts

    Default

    LOL

    You gotta love it when you dont wake up next to a random.. especially when youd rather chew your arm off than wake them.. :P
    Why don't you live in the states we would have so much fun!
    <!-- / message --><!-- sig -->

  10. #9
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Hahah I think because we would have TOO much fun :P

    There are always the conferences
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •