Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Default looking for a new casino affiliate team!

    Casino Programs,

    List in this thread why I should add You.

    These are 3 things I require though

    1. A bunch of video slot machines
    2. A very high credit card deposit approval rate
    3. Fast affiliate payouts.

    If You can provide this, I would like to become partners with You!!

    Oh and Yes, I can bring 1000+ signups a month in.

    AK

  2. #2
    Stephen F is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    November 2004
    Posts
    188
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 35 Times in 22 Posts

    Default

    Hey AK

    I will respond to you via PM, but Commission Account would be honoured to work with you. We definitely can deliver on all 3 segments, but we can discuss this directly.

    Best regards, Stephen

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephen F For This Useful Post:

    AK (22 September 2008)

  4. #3
    vegasaffiliates's Avatar
    vegasaffiliates is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    January 2007
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    246
    Thanks
    5
    Thanked 28 Times in 24 Posts

    Default

    Hi AK,

    Sent you a PM.

    Cheers.

    Quote Originally Posted by AK View Post
    Casino Programs,

    List in this thread why I should add You.

    These are 3 things I require though

    1. A bunch of video slot machines
    2. A very high credit card deposit approval rate
    3. Fast affiliate payouts.

    If You can provide this, I would like to become partners with You!!

    Oh and Yes, I can bring 1000+ signups a month in.

    AK

  5. #4
    ironman2000's Avatar
    ironman2000 is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    April 2007
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    758
    Thanks
    339
    Thanked 163 Times in 135 Posts

    Default Hello

    Hi AK,
    Just sent you a PM
    KEITH WILLIAMSON | INDEPENDANT GAMING CONSULTANT

    SKYPE= ironman20001


    http://twitter.com/ironman20001

  6. #5
    nik_xelibri is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default US or EU traffic?

    Do you deliver US or EU traffic?

    My aff programs have all the 3 requirements that you mentioned but do not accept US players.

    Nick

  7. #6
    AK's Avatar
    AK
    AK is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    September 2006
    Location
    Kansas
    Posts
    558
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    465
    Thanked 90 Times in 65 Posts

    Default

    I have selected a new casino partner.

    In 6 months or so I will be willing to except another. Thanks for post

  8. #7
    nik_xelibri is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2008
    Location
    Israel
    Posts
    6
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default hey

    Hi again,

    sounds lovely,
    looking forward to start working with you.

    Message me when you will be ready.

    All the best,
    Nick

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •