-
4 August 2018, 1:40 am
#1
Competition winnings = bonus = negative rev share?
Hi all!
Sorry for my English, I hope you understand my question. One of of our partners told me that winnings from competitions are treated as bonus and have negative impact to the revenue. Two of our converted customers won a high amount in a World Cup competition, more than 1000€ each and I wondered why these customers are listed with more than 1000€ negative revenue in my affiliate account without deposit. I've asked my affiliate manager and he told me that they have won a competition and it's treated as bonus.
Is it normal that such winnings are treated as bonus and reduce my rev share?
-
-
4 August 2018, 3:06 am
#2
Hi The Reviewer, there must be some sort of a misunderstanding here. I personally don't think that this should affect your overall affiliate revenue share. It doesn't sound correct.
-
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules