dodge58 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Default Contact for slotslib

Hi

I was wondering if anybody could help me in contacting whoever owns or runs the website slotslib.com

I've filled in the contact us section a couple of times but I'm yet to hear anything back, I was also told on another forum to contact vegasslotsonline as they may have something to do with it, I also tried that but am yet to hear anything back.

It would be greatly appreciated if somebody could point me in the right direction.

Kind Regards

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,244 Times in 5,222 Posts

We have no contact information available on this group either, so if you get contact information that works, please forward it to me if you would, and a link to this thread would be helpful so we could update the contact information on record.

Rick
    Universal4

universal4 is offline Forum Administrator
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Thanks
    Thanked 8,244 Times in 5,222 Posts

Have not heard yet any contact details but have noticed,

Many of the portals I have seen that were framing out the games from them have started putting artwork in that the game is not available and looking at the game on the slotslib site often has an image offering the visitor to play for real at an operator with an affiliate tag.

I have not researched this deeply, but am guessing they are using their own tags not preserving tags from the affiliate portal, and if so I can see no reason why to work with them due to the huge amount of changes taking place with the use of free games.

If anyone can shed more light on this please contact me as I would like to discuss this further.

Rick
    Universal4

dodge58 is offline Private Member
    Thanks

Things have changed drastically in the last week or so. I’ve had contact from aff managers and had to remove all advertising from my free play site. I phoned the UKGC yesterday for clarification on the free play stuff.