View Poll Results: Will you be in Las Vegas for G2E 2016 in September this year?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I'll definitely be in Las Vegas and at G2E.

    2 16.67%
  • Probably. I expect to be there, but am not yet certain.

    1 8.33%
  • Maybe. I hope to be there, but am not at all certain.

    3 25.00%
  • No. I definitely won't be there.

    6 50.00%
Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    MichaelCorfman's Avatar
    MichaelCorfman is offline GPWA Executive Director
    Join Date
    June 2004
    Location
    Newton, MA
    Posts
    4,704
    Thanks
    1,089
    Thanked 6,367 Times in 2,042 Posts

    Question Will you be in Las Vegas for G2E 2016 in September this year?

    As announced in the thread Join the GPWA at G2E 2016, September 26 to 29: Get Your Free Pass Today! we are able to offer free passes to folks that would like to attend the Global Gaming Expo in Las Vegas once again this year.

    So, for this week's poll, I thought it would be interesting to ask how many folks plan to be in Las Vegas then.

    I plan to be there, and I hope to see a lot of fellow affiliates there also.

    Michael
    GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
    Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com

  2. #2
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    If I win the lotto between now and then I will be there
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  3. #3
    BBCasinos's Avatar
    BBCasinos is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Location
    Honolulu
    Posts
    440
    Thanks
    51
    Thanked 304 Times in 186 Posts

    Default

    Not gonna be there.
    Gonna be in Vegas in january for the Affiliate Summit.
    September not the best period for me to Travel to Vegas
    "For Sluts you go to Pornhub, for Slots you come to us"

    David
    Wanna do business? Skype me: LSDave19

    BestBettingCasinos | Top 10 online casinos | €10 Free bonuses | 50 Free Spins

  4. #4
    casinobonusguy is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2006
    Posts
    2,682
    Thanks
    415
    Thanked 1,308 Times in 845 Posts

  5. #5
    Doolally's Avatar
    Doolally is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    February 2003
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    4,584
    Thanks
    501
    Thanked 732 Times in 572 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    If I win the lotto between now and then I will be there
    Seriously??!! You're going to win the lotto and go to a Gaming Expo?

    #notinthislifetime

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Doolally For This Useful Post:

    DanHorvat (5 August 2016)

  7. #6
    agsgroup's Avatar
    agsgroup is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2014
    Location
    The Broads
    Posts
    408
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    470
    Thanked 158 Times in 125 Posts

  8. #7
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doolally View Post
    Seriously??!! You're going to win the lotto and go to a Gaming Expo?

    #notinthislifetime
    Hahaha not for the gaming expo itself but to see friends in the industry and be in Vegas. I haven't been to Vegas for 10 years. It's time to go again
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •