
Originally Posted by
TheGooner
Each to their own I guess Dan - but for me Bet365 is a label that works well and "does what it says on the tin". It is a brand. I think it's spawned a number of copycats ( bet24 - bet188 ) who have tried the name/number route without getting anywhere near it. What would your example of a premier betting brand be?
Bet365 and Bet24 are equally good/bad names, don't you agree?
Ladbrokes would be my favorite brand when it comes to the name, the logo, the meaning, and the brandability of products. After that I'd go with Unibet, as there is no other bookie that uses the word "bet" as seamlessly as Unibet does. My third favorite would be William Hill.
Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.