Results 1 to 19 of 19
  1. #1
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default Plans for the weekend?

    With all the bad news lately, I wanted to try to get people thinking happy thoughts..

    So what are your plans for the weekend? Do you have anything special to look forward to? Wedding anniversary? Birthday? Sports Event?

    I'm heading to Melbourne this weekend to see some friends I haven't seen for a few months. On the other hand I also have to break a friend's heart and tell her that I can no longer be in her bridal party.

    I'm definitely looking forward to seeing some friends though
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  2. #2
    CK - Schalk's Avatar
    CK - Schalk is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    March 2008
    Posts
    242
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked 121 Times in 81 Posts

    Default

    I'll buy you a pie when you're in Melbourne :P

  3. #3
    FictionNet is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 1969
    Posts
    5,299
    Thanks
    1,453
    Thanked 1,278 Times in 672 Posts

    Default

    I've got **** all planned. Is that the sort of thing you're looking for?

  4. #4
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    LMFAO

    Thanks Rob. You made me actually LOL..

    Schalk - I'll take you up on that pie..
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  5. #5
    SlotsAff is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    August 2007
    Posts
    810
    Thanks
    16
    Thanked 143 Times in 108 Posts

    Default

    it's my wife's 30th birthday on Saturday so will go out for a nice meal/drink and have a little party on the Sunday - also have my Dad over from Gibraltar.

    Looking forward to it

  6. #6
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    That sounds nice! What are you buying her for her birthday?
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  7. #7
    Anthony's Avatar
    Anthony is offline GPWA/APCW Program Director
    Join Date
    June 2003
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    7,294
    Blog Entries
    67
    Thanks
    2,201
    Thanked 3,609 Times in 1,901 Posts

    Default

    It is my oldest son's birthday Saturday. It will be a festive weekend here.
    I am here to help if you have any issues with an affiliate program.
    Become involved in GPWA to truly make the association your own:
    Apply for Private Membership | Apply for the GPWA Seal | Partner with a GPWA Sponsor | Volunteer as a Moderator


  8. #8
    Join Date
    March 2006
    Location
    Costa Rica
    Posts
    2,092
    Thanks
    140
    Thanked 172 Times in 120 Posts

    Default

    Staying home and helping my fiancee deal with some of the details of the wedding this weekend. I'm pretty much doing it for moral support and to help relieve the stress of the wedding. If I would have know how stressful it can get then I would have done things differently. I would have eloped to Vegas last year!!!

    Alas, the entire things is for my fiancee's family. It's important for her to feel the "social acceptance" in the eyes of her family. Oh well.. Vegas would have been fun too.!

  9. #9
    mojo's Avatar
    mojo is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2005
    Posts
    4,985
    Thanks
    1,933
    Thanked 1,885 Times in 1,223 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveCasinoPartners View Post
    Staying home and helping my fiancee deal with some of the details of the wedding this weekend. I'm pretty much doing it for moral support and to help relieve the stress of the wedding. If I would have know how stressful it can get then I would have done things differently. I would have eloped to Vegas last year!!!

    Alas, the entire things is for my fiancee's family. It's important for her to feel the "social acceptance" in the eyes of her family. Oh well.. Vegas would have been fun too.!
    I remember planning my wedding. It's nuts and full of stress. But I tell you what Adrian. When the day comes, you will love, love it! Everything falls into place and it's magical. I am so happy for you. It will be a day you never forget.

  10. #10
    Ciara_GalaPartners's Avatar
    Ciara_GalaPartners is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2010
    Location
    Gibraltar
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    8
    Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts

    Default

    Hopefully it will be Hot this weekend and I will be topping up my tan on the beach before the winter gets here!

  11. #11
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Beach, pool, beach, pool, gym, beach and finally the pool.....

    Oh yeah i might try and eat.

    Have a great weekend.

    Shaun

  12. #12
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Exciting weekend planned... the past week we have had a moving sale, many trips to Goodwill to donate stuff we accumulated and no longer need, trying to reduce how much we have to move.

    This weekend will start the packing of the remaining "stuff" in preparation for a 400 mile move to our new home.

    Sound fun? Only the thought of the new house can keep us motivated.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  13. #13
    TanyaEverest's Avatar
    TanyaEverest is offline Restricted Account
    Join Date
    November 2008
    Posts
    223
    Thanks
    13
    Thanked 32 Times in 26 Posts

    Default

    Pretty awesome plans for Saturday-thought I'd share.

    First I have a "pints and pups" meetup, where a group of people go to a bar and grab drinks with their dogs-hopefully Winston will meet a nice dog or two there...

    Then, I have a sleep study-this is my second one. Apparently I get to try on those masks for sleep apnea-worth looking up if you haven't seen them. It consists or a lot of wires and monitors. Actually surprisingly not too difficult to fall asleep in there the last time.

    Hopefully the beer will have worn off by then...

  14. #14
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Catching up on my to do list for the website!

    Dont' feel too sorry for me though - I did just take two months off to go and get married
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

  15. #15
    Shaun O'neill is offline Former Affiliate Manager
    Join Date
    June 2009
    Location
    Malta
    Posts
    1,320
    Thanks
    115
    Thanked 247 Times in 192 Posts

    Default

    Hei Chips

    Been a while hope you are well, I guess with the move to a new house you will not be in Buda?

    I keep the champers on ice until London....


    Shaun

    Quote Originally Posted by Chips View Post
    Exciting weekend planned... the past week we have had a moving sale, many trips to Goodwill to donate stuff we accumulated and no longer need, trying to reduce how much we have to move.

    This weekend will start the packing of the remaining "stuff" in preparation for a 400 mile move to our new home.

    Sound fun? Only the thought of the new house can keep us motivated.

  16. The Following User Says Thank You to Shaun O'neill For This Useful Post:

    Chips (25 September 2010)

  17. #16
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Shaun O'neill View Post
    Hei Chips

    Been a while hope you are well, I guess with the move to a new house you will not be in Buda?

    I keep the champers on ice until London....


    Shaun
    Nope, not headed to Buda, was too long a trip for me anyway. Plus the move is hitting the bankroll rather hard. Might make London though... not sure yet. That is the best conf. for me as it is only an 8 hr hop.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  18. #17
    Amateur's Avatar
    Amateur is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    December 2001
    Posts
    3,771
    Blog Entries
    2
    Thanks
    34
    Thanked 145 Times in 86 Posts

    Default

    Weekend actually started Fri night..pulled together some things for my sister's yard sale - it rained today.

    So, since it's raining today, I've changed a few plans around, instead of running around for errands, staying home to do some things this morning...then I'll get ready for Saturday football games!!

    Alabama @ Arkansas
    S Carolina @ Auburn
    Fresno St @ Ole Miss (my school)
    Georgia @ MS State (my niece's school-she's not happy with me right now)
    Standford @ Notre Dame
    WV @ LSU
    OR St @ Boise St

    No, I won't watch all those games, but will check the scores and see some part of several since I'll have each tv tunes to diff games.

    I'll enjoy this wknd since next wknd will be crazy!!

    Sunday fix dinner, then....
    Houston Texans (2-0) @ Dallas Cowboys (0-2) !! - you know this is big (my niece Michelle lives in Houston, and she has been texting all week!! - I was in Houston this summer to visit MIchelle after her heart pump implant. I'm delighted she is feeling well enough to goad me about this game!!)

    and whatever else is on....should be some great games and I'll get to see some part of most...finish what I didn't on Sat.
    Amateur
    "Lifting as we climb" - NACWC
    "...the universe has no edge and no center..."
    "If you can't be a good example, you'll just have to be a horrible warning" - Jennifer Crusie
    "Common Sense is not so common." - Voltaire
    TheAPage.com

  19. #18
    Renee's Avatar
    Renee is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2005
    Posts
    9,072
    Blog Entries
    6
    Thanks
    6,642
    Thanked 3,543 Times in 2,206 Posts

    Default

    So how did everyone's weekend go then?

    Quote Originally Posted by LiveCasinoPartners View Post
    Staying home and helping my fiancee deal with some of the details of the wedding this weekend. I'm pretty much doing it for moral support and to help relieve the stress of the wedding. If I would have know how stressful it can get then I would have done things differently. I would have eloped to Vegas last year!!!

    Alas, the entire things is for my fiancee's family. It's important for her to feel the "social acceptance" in the eyes of her family. Oh well.. Vegas would have been fun too.!
    I don't envy you or your Mrs. The way things were going with my friend's wedding I have just about had enough and am not in any hurry to get married.. In fact the whole bridezilla thing turned me right off having a wedding.. I always had a plan of things I would "like", i.e. colours, flowers etc.. and now I couldn't care less if I got married in the back yard. Thankfully she wasn't too upset that I didn't want to be her bridesmaid anymore, and despite what everyone said, we are still friends..

    Hopefully it will be Hot this weekend and I will be topping up my tan on the beach before the winter gets here!
    Ciara judging by your pic you already have a pretty mad tan... I hope it was hot for you anyway

    Beach, pool, beach, pool, gym, beach and finally the pool.....

    Oh yeah i might try and eat.

    Have a great weekend.

    Shaun
    I'm guessing it was hot on the rock on the weekend mate?

    Exciting weekend planned... the past week we have had a moving sale, many trips to Goodwill to donate stuff we accumulated and no longer need, trying to reduce how much we have to move.

    This weekend will start the packing of the remaining "stuff" in preparation for a 400 mile move to our new home.

    Sound fun? Only the thought of the new house can keep us motivated.
    I do not envy you at all! I've moved far too many times over the last couple of years.. I'd be happy not to move again for a long time.. Good luck with the move!

    Pretty awesome plans for Saturday-thought I'd share.

    First I have a "pints and pups" meetup, where a group of people go to a bar and grab drinks with their dogs-hopefully Winston will meet a nice dog or two there...

    Then, I have a sleep study-this is my second one. Apparently I get to try on those masks for sleep apnea-worth looking up if you haven't seen them. It consists or a lot of wires and monitors. Actually surprisingly not too difficult to fall asleep in there the last time.

    Hopefully the beer will have worn off by then...
    Tanya I actually LOLed when I read about the pints and pups meetup.. That's hilarious! I just hope your puppy behaved himself

    I'll definitely be reading up on the sleep apnea machines.. You'd be surprised how many aff managers tell me that they have a real hard time sleeping.. Our jobs must really stress us out!

    Catching up on my to do list for the website!

    Dont' feel too sorry for me though - I did just take two months off to go and get married
    Congrats on the wedding!
    I'm jealous of the time off though

    Nope, not headed to Buda, was too long a trip for me anyway. Plus the move is hitting the bankroll rather hard. Might make London though... not sure yet. That is the best conf. for me as it is only an 8 hr hop.
    I wish it was 8 hours from here

    Amateur - Your weekend sounds great, except I would replace the football with some Aussie sport that noone gets.. like AFL.
    __________________
    Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
    http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
    Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
    Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
    Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010

  20. #19
    baldidiot is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    January 2010
    Posts
    5,098
    Thanks
    433
    Thanked 2,333 Times in 1,555 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Renee View Post
    Congrats on the wedding!
    I'm jealous of the time off though
    Thanks!
    onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.

    Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •