pgaming is offline Public Member
    Thanks

Thumbs up Database email spammer

Hi spammer,

I would rather not bring this issue forward again much to busy doing other things. I will say this you can run but you canít hide. I do know who you are and really recommend this BS stop. If not your reputation and sites will be blown off the map. So please take the olive branch before my side takes over.

Database spam email as follows:

I'm selling off my 10 gigs of databases with the following information.*
    Clint's Email Address, Full Name ,Full Address , Customers Telephone Number,
    Gender, Date of Birth, *Source URL, IP Address, Dated and Time Stamped*.
    We Specialized in databases, as well as purchasing data from our sources
    worldwide for online marketing over the last 5 years and hold a large number
    of databases from countries around the world such as the UK, USA, Canadian,
    European, the Asian Pacific Region etc. If you are interested in fully opted
    in data specifically put together for your marketing needs contact me for
    further information. This also includes a complete list collected from
    online gamblers over the past 5 years.
    We Specialized in databases, as well as purchasing data from our sources
    worldwide for online marketing over the last 5 years and a large number of databases from countries
    around the world such as the UK, USA, Canadian, European, the Asian Pacific
    Region etc. If you are interested in fully opted in data specifically put
    together for your marketing needs contact me for further information. This also includes a complete list collected from online gamblers over the past 5 years.

b=DOkE8G8htzvFYXIc0HKUjaR5h8hYBOv+YJ+q9vQDgFx6Fpqk XgHpAd1mxWfb8DnHZoUFvBg1a4f1qO4asgHa5TrwX7zXl04ssF VtgphbqpLI5rzEhIn40EMRffTS6upTZ85OODSEf5ChHh6tCpGI YGBlz+X8ZGWhNl4M/n+nAV0=
    DomainKey-Signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws;
    d=gmail.com; s=beta;
    h=receivedessage-id:date:from:to:subjectime-version:content-type;
    b=Upd/BMCAz+Fjp3/rMIbskRqOdE7PhdX2bLNPKZ9UDDaLvFjFnBSa5ud+WWw9vrXV7 7DC1ohonZGOvsBtTr7oGdt9dNWURTLHj61PnVVfQTndr/U7ziftgF4Eu0Y/AZ4n4Yr60HTO6SYlDKsfg8e+VGMaLZsx0x/ByfH5xk2vVSc=
    Received: by 10.82.113.6 with SMTP id l6mr15684064buc.118060539429
    I just would like to be left alone, thank you.

greek39

Thanks

Thumbs up

Hi again,

Just an update, a slam dunk on this one on this fellow.

May 31 2007: 10:36 AM EDT

NEW YORK (CNNMoney.com) -- A man considered to be one of the world's top spammers has been arrested and faces criminal prosecution for allegedly sending billions of illegal, unwanted e-mails a day, according to a press report Thursday.
    Robert Soloway, a 27-year-old Seattle resident dubbed the "Spam King" by federal authorities and exasperated Web users, allegedly ran his business from his apartment, the Seattle Post-Intelligencer reported.
    Video More video

The Securities and Exchange Commission is cracking down on spam. CNN's Carol Costello reports

A federal grand jury indictment handed down Wednesday accuses Soloway of 35 criminal counts arising from the operation of his business, Newport Internet Marketing Corp. The charges include fraud, money laundering and identity theft.
    For more information follow source http://money.cnn.com/2007/05/31/technology/spam_king/

Thank your lucky stars this isn't you, have a great day!

greek39

Thanks

Thumbs up

Thanks you little spammer, the spam has stopped. A wise choice I would say considering who you are.

Now for some cryptic 8000 does not constiute a hacker attack but 80 million would. Besides this would not be hacking but cracking.

Thanks anyway,

greek39