Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Debit cards

  1. #1
    ApuestaCartas's Avatar
    ApuestaCartas is offline New Member
    Join Date
    March 2010
    Location
    Mexico City
    Posts
    8
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Question Debit cards

    Hello,

    I noticed on a lot of gaming sites they offer Debt cards to there players if the wish to apply, to make it easier to withdraw there poker funds. Dose any body out there no of a reliable company that offers these services so I may offer these services to my players

    Thanking you in advance.
    Darryl

  2. #2
    eaton2003's Avatar
    eaton2003 is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    September 2003
    Posts
    1,178
    Blog Entries
    8
    Thanks
    90
    Thanked 247 Times in 193 Posts

    Default

    nice spam
    Simon Eaton - Online marketing consultancy with 20 years experience

  3. #3
    benthomaslee's Avatar
    benthomaslee is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by eaton2003 View Post
    nice spam
    We should maybe have a league table this beats yesterdays handbags by at first glance appearing as though it might be relavent.

    Nice try Mr Spammer but still work to be done
    Ben Lee
    Casino Affiliate Exec
    Tel: 0113 2079288
    Email: ben.lee@betfair.com
    IM: benthomaslee@yahoo.co.uk
    Skype: benthomslee

  4. #4
    universal4's Avatar
    universal4 is online now Forum Administrator
    Join Date
    July 2003
    Location
    Courage is being scared to death...and saddling up anyway. John Wayne
    Posts
    33,990
    Thanks
    4,541
    Thanked 9,297 Times in 5,981 Posts

    Default

    I have deleted the spammers message and wanted to clarify that neither Simon or benthomaslee were accusing the original poster of spam.

    I too would like to see more debit card offerings from the larger groups....

    Rick
    Universal4
    Gambling World Online Roulette Online Blackjack Live Online Games Sports Betting Horse Racing
    Casino Affiliate Programs
    Hosting and Domain Names
    Gambling Industry Association
    GPWA Moderation by Me and My Big Bad Security Self
    If an affiliate program is not small affiliate friendly (especially small US Affiliate), then they are NOT Affiliate Friendly!

  5. The Following User Says Thank You to universal4 For This Useful Post:

    benthomaslee (23 April 2010)

  6. #5
    benthomaslee's Avatar
    benthomaslee is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    December 2009
    Posts
    83
    Thanks
    45
    Thanked 14 Times in 12 Posts

    Default

    Good work and yes the OP question remains valid but not one I can answer
    Ben Lee
    Casino Affiliate Exec
    Tel: 0113 2079288
    Email: ben.lee@betfair.com
    IM: benthomaslee@yahoo.co.uk
    Skype: benthomslee

  7. #6
    bets@betsfreebets.co's Avatar
    bets@betsfreebets.co is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    June 2007
    Location
    Bogota
    Posts
    179
    Blog Entries
    1
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 19 Times in 14 Posts

    Default

    Its not spam guys, he is just latin like me...not that I am defending him.... Anyway, try neteller, they offer debit cards for their clients, offer this type of withdrawal service and let your clients know how to use it

  8. #7
    Daera's Avatar
    Daera is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    California
    Posts
    511
    Thanks
    1,581
    Thanked 269 Times in 171 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by universal4 View Post
    I have deleted the spammers message and wanted to clarify that neither Simon or benthomaslee were accusing the original poster of spam.

    I too would like to see more debit card offerings from the larger groups....

    Rick
    Universal4

    Thanks for explaining that. I was confused reading the first post. It didn't seem so obvious to be spam to me. It makes sense now. LOL

  9. #8
    Louis - Income Access's Avatar
    Louis - Income Access is offline Sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    January 2007
    Posts
    679
    Thanks
    191
    Thanked 302 Times in 170 Posts

    Default

    Income Access uses Intercash prepaid cards as a payment option for affiliates in our network. I wasn't involved in setting up the deal so I couldn't give info on prices/requirements, but we're happy with the service they've provided.

    I googled the link to their product description:
    http://intercash.com/products.html

    Cheers

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •