Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    ocrm is offline New Member
    Join Date
    October 2011
    Posts
    7
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts

    Default skill games for us players

    any skill games for real money sites that accept us players and have an aff program?

    any help much appreciated

  2. #2
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    World Winner is available. Not a huge income source but all in all a good program. They have oodles of skill games.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

  3. #3
    bboyspyder's Avatar
    bboyspyder is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2012
    Posts
    224
    Thanks
    2
    Thanked 48 Times in 32 Posts

    Default

    Yeah World Winner I heard is good.
    Game Colony might be another option?
    Best backgammon sites at OnlineBackgammon.Org.Uk

  4. #4
    Ryanloop is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    April 2012
    Posts
    20
    Thanks
    1
    Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by bboyspyder View Post
    Yeah World Winner I heard is good.
    Game Colony might be another option?
    Thanks for the info, I send an email to get in touch with Game Colony, when I have more information I will share here.

  5. #5
    IaraRudy is offline New Member
    Join Date
    June 2011
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    79
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 4 Posts

    Default

    Hi Chips,

    Thanks for your interest in Skill Games for real money.
    Unfortunately we are not managing a skill game program that accepts USA players at the moment.
    Sklots.com has reviewed the T&C's and will be launching them soon. I will keep you posted about this.

    Best regards,
    Iara

  6. #6
    Chips's Avatar
    Chips is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    October 2007
    Location
    God's Country
    Posts
    3,618
    Thanks
    1,040
    Thanked 1,202 Times in 886 Posts

    Default

    Hey Iara,

    I was not the OP here. Just suggested World Winner (followed by spyder suggesting Game Colony). I think you may have posted this thinking it was other thread that announced Sklots in where we discussed the T&C's.
    --
    "People who are unable to motivate themselves must be content with mediocrity." ~Andrew Carnegie~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •