I recently create a bet tips site but google not index why any one can explain ?
hxxp://bdtipstricks.com/
I recently create a bet tips site but google not index why any one can explain ?
hxxp://bdtipstricks.com/
Last edited by universal4; 4 July 2016 at 10:19 pm. Reason: link added for member
There is no content for Google to index other than an h1,h2, page title and page description. All of which need to be improved.
There is an outside chance Google will index the actual name bdtiptricks in time (so when you search 'bdtiptricks' you might see it somewhere in the results).
I wouldn't worry whether you're indexed or not until you have a content-filled website, and there is a lot of work to do.
pokeraussie (5 July 2016)
You realize indexed /= ranking. That website wouldn't rank for anything, you need to work on the content.
Last edited by pokeraussie; 5 July 2016 at 1:37 am.
I wouldn't worry at all, since it took ~30 seconds for your website to load.
Correction - it's still loading.
Still loading. And now I see your site just has latin dummy content on it. Even the H1 title is Lorem ipsum.
Jesus, man, do the basics right.
Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.
GamblingEnthusiast (5 July 2016)
There isn't even any links pointing to the domain name. If I was a betting man (oh wait) I would bet the only reason he posted this way to get a link.
DanHorvat (5 July 2016), justbookies (5 July 2016)
You have a lot more to worry about atm then google merely indexing your site (which is a doddle)
For the record the site is indexed (check using site:yourdomain.com). But without any content you wont rank for anything.
onlinegamblingwebsites.com - Formally known as goodbonusguide.
Gambling Domains: Small clear out of some of the domains we've been hoarding - see the spreadsheet here.
Maybe he's trying to rank for Lorem ipsum.
Professional bizdev can help you, the affiliate, to negotiate better terms with casinos. PM for details and a free evaluation of what I can do for you. All geos.
agsgroup (5 July 2016), alin04 (5 July 2016), GamblingEnthusiast (5 July 2016), pokeraussie (5 July 2016), Renee (5 July 2016)
__________________
Renee, Affiliate Program Manager
http://www.RewardsAffiliates.com
Affiliate Program for CasinoRewards.com
Best Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2008
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - CAP Awards 2009
Best Casino Affiliate Manager - iGB Affiliate Awards 2010
DanHorvat (6 July 2016)
I have disabled the link and will re-enable it if the user ever comes back and contributes otherwise the thread may be archived.
Rick
Universal4