Results 1 to 6 of 6
  1. #1
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,852
    Thanks
    647
    Thanked 506 Times in 359 Posts

    Default Disrespectful Email From Faizel

    Attention Lotus Affiliates, The affiliate manager faizel@lotusaffiliates.com sent me an email reminding me about the commission I am getting and how he can be a "huge asset in making a considerable difference in your business (and your bank balance)" I found this to be aggressive and disrespectful.
    Please feel free to speak to other affiliates like this. Save your politally correct response for someone else I don't want to hear the BS.

  2. #2
    Lotus_AffMan is offline Non-sponsor Affiliate Program
    Join Date
    August 2014
    Location
    South Africa
    Posts
    2
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked 4 Times in 1 Post

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by edgarf76 View Post
    Attention Lotus Affiliates, The affiliate manager faizel@lotusaffiliates.com sent me an email reminding me about the commission I am getting and how he can be a "huge asset in making a considerable difference in your business (and your bank balance)" I found this to be aggressive and disrespectful.
    Please feel free to speak to other affiliates like this. Save your politally correct response for someone else I don't want to hear the BS.
    I'll be honest that I was taken aback by your reaction to my email and want to immediately apologize as no offense was intended. I do appreciate your feedback and will in future take care that my serious intent does not come across as being aggressive, offensive or disrespectful.

  3. #3
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,852
    Thanks
    647
    Thanked 506 Times in 359 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lotus_AffMan View Post
    I'll be honest that I was taken aback by your reaction to my email and want to immediately apologize as no offense was intended. I do appreciate your feedback and will in future take care that my serious intent does not come across as being aggressive, offensive or disrespectful.
    Apology accepted. I understand you meant well.

  4. #4
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,451
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 418 Times in 205 Posts

    Default

    What he meant by that statement was that he was going to add an extra 1000€ to your account balance.

  5. #5
    edgarf76's Avatar
    edgarf76 is offline Private Member
    Join Date
    March 2013
    Location
    Montreal
    Posts
    1,852
    Thanks
    647
    Thanked 506 Times in 359 Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by grem View Post
    What he meant by that statement was that he was going to add an extra 1000€ to your account balance.

    Thank you for your response. I understand what Faizel meant, the issue is resolves as we are currently working together.

  6. #6
    grem's Avatar
    grem is offline Public Member
    Join Date
    July 2010
    Location
    CBN
    Posts
    1,451
    Blog Entries
    19
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked 418 Times in 205 Posts

    Default

    I agree it comes off in the wrong way when people say stuff like this as if they need to tell you how to run your own business by promoting them. If they just gave you money it would of course be more effective

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •