Just seen this on dmoz.org
Important Notice
As of Mar 14, 2017 dmoz.org will no longer be available.
Just seen this on dmoz.org
Important Notice
As of Mar 14, 2017 dmoz.org will no longer be available.
Sold www.livecasinocomparer.com in April 2025 - Now retired
BeritTsiaklides (16 March 2017), ocreditor (7 March 2017)
Good riddance. Was a corrupt and polluted format for well over a decade anyways.
Long overdue. An editor there contacted me a while ago and offered to include my site for $500. Well, it appears that some people will have to find new sources of income![]()
PROFRBcom (29 June 2017)
PROFRBcom (29 June 2017)
Can i ask for domain?! ;-D
nooo, but would be a powerful 301 redirect![]()
i got in for free with 2 sites somehow lol
AFC MEDIA LLC COMPLETE GAMING AFFILIATE SOLUTION
Statsfetch.com secure / powerful inexpensive stats fetch system - Free for 20 provers always
Allmediamatter Interface for casino owners/managers to add their affiliates and brands to feed ezcasinoaff
Allfreechips - My 24 year old SEO casino site
I detested dmoz/odp for years. Corrupt to the core and all the way to the top.
I haven't detested dmoz for a long time because it rightfully became irrelevant and obsolete many years ago - which is roughly when they decided to list a (casino) website I hadn't even submitted.
yes, completely corrupt. So glad I didn't pay to get listed in there![]()
-Shay- (3 March 2017)
First time I hear about corruption. Listed 2 of my websites there through free process and was never contacted about "pay and we will list you" oh well, bye bye Dmoz![]()
My website: http://mrbinary.co.uk/
Follow me on Twitter: https://twitter.com/MrBinaryAff
Like my pictures on Instagram: https://instagram.com/mrbinary
MrBinaryAff (4 March 2017)
Bye Bye DMOZ, I think I will not miss you...
Wasn't Michael an editor for some of the gambling categories?
good portal, but lot of links editors not post to the dmoz.org
Been coming for a long time. As others have said, too corrupt which is a shame really.
Yes, I was, and some other folks here were as well in the past, like webzcas.
The process was a rather frustrating one at times, in terms of just trying to do a good job. There were tight restrictions on where you could edit, the culture was one with a great deal of hierarchy and mistrust (not surprising given that there were those who abused their role as editors), and issues were frequently dealt with behind closed doors.
I had not made updates for a few months, so am currently locked out from editing, as happens if you don't make any updates for three months. And had reapplied to be able to do some work again. I had not been reinstated yet, and now I guess that will never happen.
Michael
GPWA Executive Director, Casino City CEO, Friend to the Village Idiot
Resources for Affiliates: iGamingDirectory.com, iGamingAffiliatePrograms.com, GamingMeets.com
PROFRBcom (29 June 2017)
Quite amusing I just submitted an application earlier in the week to be listed
Oh well, have to source another high DA site instead!
Andy
www.LTDPoker.com
Live the Dream...
Check out my new website dedicated to Free Slots and the Best Online Casinos UK
www.slotsipedia.com
We are including a monthly slot usage / popularity feature which includes statistics based on slots type be it Video Slots, Classic Slots or Progressive Jackpots from all of the key operators.
Our Current Top 3 Games:
Play Rainbow Riches, Gonzos Quest for Free and Play Starburst Slot.